US Election 2024 antics

again, muddy the waters, you are hilarious, but the country sees what is happening, and you watch ol’ Kamala go to town.

Nice theory. No bases of facts

Ok, why doesn’t Harris take questions. Coincidence? Who was that other person that wouldn’t take questions?

A view of the DNC.

Lefties losing it: Panahi in hysterics over CNN panellist almost crying over the Obamas (youtube.com)

Bill Clinton at the Democratic convention briefly appeared on the ABCs 7.30 report, he looked old and frail which surprised me, no idea how old he is.

it wasnt information - it was my opinion on part of the reason - hence headed by “I think”

No. didnt have to wonder - is obvious why - because redskins is a derogatory racial term not just a description of colour.

1 Like

The only fact here is that the court case against Trump has yet to be conducted. So he is charged with election interference and that is a fact. Many of the accused have fully confirmed that they were guilty of attempting to defraud Georgia of the correct result and that is a proven fact. Many of the accused were in direct contact with Trump and that is absolutely a fact.
Any attempt to claim Trump did not attempt to over throw the 2020 election result and retain power is based on the Senate not obtaining the 2/3 majority vote, because the republicans sided with Trump rather than sided with the truth, and a few court cases that have yet to be heard. That would not give me confidence that Trump is innocent. Quite the opposite.

The only fact then. Trump has not been found guilty of anything in Georgia. Bottom line.

I wonder how many people have been charged with crimes that the prosecution could not convict because they were wrong?

On a jury you need all of them to be found guilty, much less 2/3s.

Until Trump is found guilty on those other charges, that is correct. He is innocent until proven guilty. Welcome to a Republic.

And that is why I said check the information.

Guess they need to change the name of everything that uses a color in its name?

Like a lot of things. it derogatory to the woke few and not to the race.

Yes there are a lot of examples where people that get offended, when it does not effect them. And ask the actual people that it describes, it doesn’t bother them at all.

2 Likes

ANTICS!!
TV Ch4 Had a field day last night. An hour covering the Chicago Conference!!
This side of the pond it seemed like a supporter’s rehearsal for a Pantomime.
Much missed here, since BoJo went walkabouts and Farage wrote the scripts. :rofl: All the way 2 November.

Actually Trump has been found guilty of fraud and using election funds to pay off a prostitute.
His lawyers have successfully delayed all other cases against him. His republican loaded supreme court has decided that a president can never be prosecuted. That’s what spending hundreds of millions of election funds on lawyers can get you.
None of which are the same as Trump being innocent. Anyone standing back and looking at Trump’s track record would have more than a bit of doubt about his innocence. I see that you have no doubts.
So you go support the orange crook. I guess a country gets the leaders that the people of country deserve. I guess those that continue to support Trump fall into that group that is in the saying “you can fool some of the people all of the time”.

Trump was not found guilty of anything in Georgia.

I was wondering why people got lawyers. I guess they are hired for their legal capabilities.

His Republican load supreme Court does not make the majority with 3 appointees!

That is not what the supreme Court stated. It did not say “supreme court has decided that a president can never be prosecuted”. One might want to check the facts because that statement is not.

Trump has not been found guilty is the bottom line. They might want to get some legal advise from Harris, but she was at the bottom of her class and had to take the bar exam twice. The left, doesn’t want the cream of the crop. They’ll settle for what around the bottom.

I guess it’s good that you rely on the absolute clarity and impartiality (coughs loudly) of the US legal system to decide who is good and who is bad. Others might work it out themselves based on the words, actions and claims by Trump. You are reserving judgement until the specifics of a court decision come into being, if they are ever allowed to get that far. That is, you are letting others decide for you (in the face of overwhelming information that Trump is a bad man).
Quick question though - if Trump is so very innocent then why is spending tens of millions (of other people’s money) to avoid the court cases that presumably would prove he is innocent?

start a thread about name changes if you like - interesting topic.

I’m not hijacking this one on a tangent though - so will wait till then.

I still think what I said - but since this thread is not about Hilary vs Trump election nor about Michelle Obama - I am leaving that tangent here

Sorry but you are wrong about this. Michelle Obama spoke at the Democratic Convention in preparation for the 2024 Election as did Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Thus they are part of this election and its antics.

2 Likes

I see another bat shit crazy has joined Team Trump.

I’m just stating the facts as they currently stand. Have not stated my opinion on the legal system.

I don’t let others decide for me. That is your opinion on trump. I have stated my opinion before, about Trump.

Again. I said he was found “not guilty” and they are currently incapable of finding him guilty, that’s all I said.

1 Like