US Election 2024 antics

Trump’s VP is doing well anyway.

Actually, that makes Kamala tied with Trump, neither has any positive accomplishments on their own while in the Oval Office, but only Trump has been President, and the only person in the Trump Administration to have a positive effect was VP Pence, and that was by doing nothing when Trump asked him to overturn the the election. You work so hard Robin to say nothing in support of an American traitor and convicted felon, what does that say about you ?

1 Like

I didnt know you were asking me the question.

No I couldn’t say what Harris did as VP - nor what Pence did or any other VP

Not something I ever claimed to follow.

If they are running for president, their record matters!
VP and DPM are nothing alike LOL

Yes, but it only matters to you, we don’t care what some foreign VP did and you can’t expect us to know or care.

Remember that your question to @Lincolnshire was

I’d heard such people exist, people who deny that Trump attempted to stop the hand over to Biden. Deny that Trump tried every trick, apply ever bit of pressure, encouraged people in states to make it look as though the vote was in his favour. Deny that thousands were encouraged to attack the Capitol or that they got into the Capitol with the intention of stopping the confirmation of Biden as president. Such people did see on the news and did hear about the attempted insurrection for months afterwards … but somehow get into a denial state of mind. I have heard of such people but this is the first time I’ve actually been able to engage with such a person.
This might be interesting.

Pence was Trump’s VP???

You are trying to compare apples to oranges with Trump compared to Harris.
All you have do is check the “.gov” web site to see that your statement is wrong. False, incorrect. Again

That’s a great sentence given Trump’s orange colour. He truly is an orange. Harris is probably not an apple. You are right. No comparison.

No sir, you were trying to compare a VP accomplishments to a Presidents accomplishments, a President sets policy while a VP follows policy, no comparisons.

1 Like

It matters to Americans. What do you think the majority of the informed population votes on???

Ok.
we don’t care what some foreign VP did

I know, and that is known as an uninformed opinion.

The story started off correctly but with continuation of the statement makes it false. Incorrect and misleading. Also known as a ----.

Asking states to check their count? Is not pressure. Time to put on your big boy pants. You may not like it, but it allowed.
If it wasn’t, it publishable. Three and half years, you nothing. Fact

I would like to see where Trump told anyone to attack them. It has been proven time and again that is a lie. But if you got something showing other wise, the world would love to see it.

The riot did happen, but has been proven that Trump had nothing to do with it. And by the way. The world is not flat.

Here is my exact statement. This information is easy to double check. Integrity?

No sir, you were trying to compare a VP accomplishments to a Presidents accomplishments,

“Asking states to check their counts”. No worries on that. Demanding state representatives find thousands of votes in Trump’s favour - yes, I would lose sleep over that. So should you.
Did Trump tell anyone to attack? As noted before, Trump does not make statements that could back to him. Hence lots of opinions framed as questions - so that he can lie and claim that it was not a statement by him. But he truly did encourage riotous assembly. He truly did delay a request for rioting to stop. He truly did hang Pence out to dry after Pence refused to do Trump’s bidding. It is a blatant lie to say that Trump had nothing to do with the Capitol riots. But, hey, you do you and believe what you want.
BTW you should read some of Bannon’s theories and statements over the last 8 or so years. You can see the Trump playbook right there. How to deal with the media. How to stop a hand over of power.
And just google “how did Trump try to stop 2020 election” and you find tons of good summaries. None of which look like the acts of a decent, responsible president.

1 Like

What had Trump even done for 3 12 years before he became President, betray his close friends (Bill and Hilary) Clinton, cheat companies who had performed services / done work for his companies, the list goes on, but the main idea right now, the American public know Trump is a fraud, habitual liar, a traitor to his country, a conspirator, and a wannabe dictator, so Ms. Kamala Harris is looking pretty good going into the 2024 elections, and you are correct in suggesting the she (Harris) is a risk because we do not have a sample of what she offers / brings to the table, but the bigger problem is we know what Trump offers, and none of it is good.

1 Like

And the most import word in there is “theory”. Meaning best guess. Guessing doesn’t work in our legal system.
Come up with facts or it useless. Don’t matter how one wants to look at it, if it isn’t facts. It’s worthless in the legal system.

That needs some research. I think it is funny, the supposed “betrayal” happen during the presidential campaign for 2016 presidency.

I wonder if that is comparable to Biden and harris campaigning for the 2020 election.

The same thing happened in both campaigns.

Need a better example, or deflection.

Manufacture your points as you wish sir, but that does not make it true, anyway, one thing that cannot be denied, at this time, Ms. Harris is bringing something to the table neither Biden or Trump can offer, and citizens bothsides of the isle are paying attention. I do not know how the 2024 elections will go ( nobody does), but the winds of change are blowing, and that change just may be Pamala Harris, and truthfully; it’s about time.

Refering to a person colour is very racist

1 Like

That is false, the Russians did not have a chance to influence the 2020 elections, and ol’ traitor Don had to resort to putting pressure on his perceived followers in a position of power to try an alter a legit election himself. Donald Trump followers are not fans of Democracy, they are promoters of anarchy, and through anarchy they hope to bring about tyranny, convicted felon Donald Trump has admitted as much himself. Adolph Hitler told of his plans in Mein Kampf, Donald Trumps hints at his in his speeches and rallies.