US Election 2024 antics

All I know about the Republican and Democratic Conventions is contained in Norman Mailer’s book Miami and the Siege of Chicago.

Alright, a Trump fan watching Trump and FOX :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated.”

Sun Tzu

You said you don’t get all the Trump rallies. Thank you for the half the picture view.

you said about the left - as if that was a distinctive thing about left rallies or speeches

This is what I said below. The beginning of the conversation. I stand by it. You want to narrow it down to one thing, ok fine one thing and wrong on the rest. :open_mouth:

I agree, it will lead to failure.

Biden announces joint deal with U.K. and Australia

The new allies’ agreement will include cooperation on nuclear-powered subs, AI and cutting-edge defense tech.

Who is bring what to the table.

Australia is bringing a lot of money to prop up the UK and US arms industry.

A total waste in my opinion, we should have stuck with the French submarine deal.

1 Like

You are fooling only yourself if you think even a quarter of the people who watch Trump are fans, but then being a Trump puppet it enhances your ego, and yes, Kamala Harris has hit the Presidential stage with such a force that is causing voters on bothsides of the isle stand up and take notice, after 8 years of Trump and Biden ,anybody with half a brain is appearing attractive. And yes, the Trumpster protestors and agitators will be present at the DNC, doing their thing.

1 Like

yes I know what you said - and as I replied everyone standing and clapping ‘like puppets’ is not a thing of any side of politics

I dont need to see all Trump rallies or all anyone else rallies to realise that.

Australia is bringing a lot of money to prop up the UK and US arms industry.

Australia will spend a record AU$55.7 billion (US $36.8 billion) on defense

the US military budget was $820.3 billion

Australia providing more than $1 billion in total assistance. That less then Texas military budget.

US has provided more than $55.4 billion in military assistance

One Aus dollar = 67¢ US dollar

What one calls “a lot” of money, another calls it chump change.

Ok, give examples of what Harris has done in the last 3 1/2 years. Details are not required, will straighten the facts out next.

1 Like

I could ask you what did Trump do, but we already kno, outside of building a wall, negotiate a surrender with the Taliban and a poor withdrawal, decrease the taxes for the rich, play golf, and increase his profits (at the taxpayer expense) by frequenting his own business establishments, and divide a nation, absolutely nothing. The only thing you can associate Ms. Harris with is carrying out the policies of Biden (as all Vice Presidents do), so you have nothing to hang on her head, though you will try. Pamala Harris is intelligent ,young and energetic, none of which you can say about wannabe dictator Trump, which is why she taking the GOP and nation like a raging storm (again, none of which you can say about Trump, except his extremist following).

And I didn’t think you could.

It seems likely to be a close run election in November. In the event that Trump narrowly loses he is obviously already preparing his “it was stolen” claims. He and (mattress violator) Vance have begun with lots of seeds being sown as questions - such as “are postal votes really secure?”. They always ask these things as questions and never make statements. How this technique works, I’ve not idea, as it is so transparent. Surely people see through this by now?
Anyway, an election result denying technique that almost worked last time round is insurrection. It really came close to working. Therefore it seems so very likely that Trump will attempt the same again. But this time round he will not have the benefit of being president. So what will insurrection stirring look like in 2024?

You kno the VP is bound to the President’s agenda, that is why Trump thought he could get Pence to overturn the 2020 election, you never ask a question that could truthfully answered, then that is how you try to make your pointless points.

2 Likes

That list is of accomplishments as Vice President, one might say is none existent.

It may be chump change to you but it is money that could be better spent on our hospital or education system.

1 Like

One might say anyone who hasn’t been president hasn’t acheived anything as president.

I’m with Raven - seems another pointless point

A slightly off topic point by me coming up - but since Pence was mentioned before…

Although I do not agree with the political stance of Pence, I admired the way he did not support the insurrection antics of Trump and had integrity in loss.

1 Like

So. You’ve come up with nothing?

Can’t come up with anything Harris has accomplished as VP. Why not make up more stores for her, like the fairy tales about some insurrection that, I’m guessing, happened in LaLa land.

Does it matter? Vice Presidents are like Deputy PMs and second sons of Royalty, they are there as a spare, just in case.

Can you tell me the achievements of the Vice President of Indonesia before the last election? I think not, yet you are expecting us to know the achievements of your Vice President?