Photos to share anybody?

What happened to Artangel, she was a free spirit, at a time when age makes you susceptible to various leakages :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I miss Artangel…
:cry:

She was unsustainable though, on so many levels :icon_wink:

1 Like

She last posted in Posted May 29, 2024
Joined Oct 12, 2015

and

Lion Queen

Posted Sep 13, 2022

Rachel
Posted Dec 2, 2024
Joined Mar 12, 2013

1 Like

I remember her too Spitty, when I first joined the forum.
If memory serves me correctly I think she might have been friendly with Omah, sadly he’s no longer with us.

1 Like

SO many names now missing, Uncle Joe for example as well as in the above posts.

1 Like

Not only here real life too, I am old & so are most of my friends, the ones still here that is.

5 Likes

And this photograph is lovely, Ms Tiffiny !!

1 Like

My photo was snapped at random realspeed, using my iPad, I know very little about photography, it’s just a bit of fun to me

I do like to feature birds though !

6 Likes

The cloud formation on the left looks like a giant bird with wings spread - quite a dramatic shot!

2 Likes

I hadn’t noticed that Chilliboot

1 Like

i once met arty when we were in another world, loverly lady

The school run

Some years back when my son was still at junior school, we used to quite enjoy crossing the playing field by the stream.

6 Likes

Woo, that’s a nice one.

Thanks d00d!
It was just a casual snap, think it was taken on an iPhone.

It’s just being there, right place, right time.

1 Like

Exactly, and sometimes trying too hard simply doesn’t work. If someone were to throw me a tennis ball and I concentrated hard on the catch I might miss. If I just relaxed and anticipated I’d be more likely to catch it.

I hope that makes sense - sort of? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Seeing without looking for it.

Turning ordinary slices of time into enduring art.

2 Likes

That photo reminds me of the so many times I’ve been there and done that…
A brilliant photo Chilli…
:+1:

2 Likes

Equipment wasn’t as good in 1991 and I had to run ahead of Jim and Allen to take this shot of the three of us setting off on a 110 mile run.

I caught them up and the three of us arrived at the first checkpoint…

5 Likes