Photos to share anybody?

Foxy!

Thank you, that’s the essence - memories and keepsakes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you, Besoeker,

9 Likes

10 Likes

Nice pic :+1:

1 Like

This is stunning, Tiffany! I will look at it often when on the forum!

1 Like

A stunning photo Tiffany … :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

Graham, RN & Mags thank you for your remarks.

2 Likes

A Noisy Miner Bird is constructing a new nest.
Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

6 Likes

Day 4
Dawn to dusk construction by the female.

7 Likes

View from my kitchen window this morning

9 Likes

That looks a wonderful setting!

1 Like

I like those skies:

6 Likes

Returning to 1991 and the 110 mile run…
Huthwaite Green and 26 miles covered in good time…10:47 am

5 Likes

Mad!

1 Like

Raised over £1000 for the local disabled society, I think they were quite chuffed Bruce…

7 Likes

We know that good man !!

Don’t but SSD drive by " Crucial" they have ceased trading

Great effort but still MAD!

1 Like

Thanks Bruce, Mum always said that at least running will keep me off the streets…