Photos to share anybody?

Dear Liza does.

Who is that, a pen pal?

The light is very dramatic!
What I’d call “itchy feet pictures”.
They make me want to go travelling - I wish!

A while ago, a race along the beach. No I didn’t win, I never do against himself. :roll_eyes: :blush:

8 Likes

Did you gallop over the photographer’s toes on that last one? It looks close! :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

hi ho silver comes to mind, dunnit

My photos are always blurry … no matter how hard I try.

That’s art!

Do you use a phone or a camera?

Outstanding pictures. Must have been a professional cameraman.

Rox’s horsey pics look professional, in an 80s Mills & Boon-ish way.

Yes it was a lady we know who is actually one of the towns photographers, she was on the top of the dunes that day. We didn’t know she’d taken them till a few days later.
It’s usually Regan my daughter who sits up there and does the photos, it’s one of her hobbies and she took it up when I stopped carrying a camera everywhere after Dageus died. I always have my phone camera in my pocket though.

1 Like

It’s the perms isn’t it … a dead giveaway.

1 Like

Makes no difference … I wobble. I even wobbled with one of those Polaroid instant thingymabobs and watched the wobbles grow before my eyes.

Aye,They look like Twins…and so do the Horses. :wink:

That’s a shame. It’s a hobby I started when I used to travel a lot and it was better than sitting in hotel rooms. Now I still do the photography.

4 Likes

It just means I get to enjoy looking at other peoples. I especially like flowers… especially this time of year. It cheers the spirit and help get you through winter.

1 Like

Aperture Priority, 1/500th of a second or faster should fix that.

6 Likes

Great composition idea for a photo, usual problems everyone gets is focus, does one focus on the bird or on the tree? I don’t think it is actually possible to have both in focus, and of course what you are taking it with. You have come across the problem I get, photographing against a bright sky. It never seems to work for me as I would like.
Can you say what you took the photo with? me being interested in anything photographic please. you didn’t mention within the post