Photos to share anybody?

For me it was largely business travel. But also social events. One such was Gretna Green…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheltenham College this week-Cricket Festival.

1 Like

No one left behind! This powerful painting captures the landings on Omaha Beach, Normandy, in June 1944.

1 Like

A
Lot of these photos can be improved with a little editing

Yep, I have never been that bloated :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like

Me, having a beer, waiting for Led Zeppelin to come on.

4 Likes

Where was that d00d?

coo… he’s a catch lol
is he rich do you know…gotta get my facts first!

my screen shot of issue I have still…Avatar has a no entry tagged to it…

Just googled it … Knebworth '79, and I was thinking it was a bit earlier.

2 Likes

We looked our best then… :scream:

Can’t believe how small the beer cans were.

2 Likes

Lidls do a Permlembourg Strong 7.8 % Biere Blind Beer… pricewise it’s good here as well…Hic hic

1 Like

I was born and lived in Sutton Surrey until I got married, now living in East Sussex

Croydonian sadly! but lived in Beddington our first real home after getting imprisioned.
Moved to Bexhill on Sea a lovely at the time property called Pebbles in Pebsham Lane which is still having dramatic changes to the surroundings ‘Real’… we got hounded out by constant plannings = crowded beyond liveable conditions.
We moved in 2000 to a mucky unmade lane with no street lighting and no noise just countryside and with the proper farmc Pebsham Farm… adjoined to Pebbles, life was great.
…But nothing seems to be stopping councils and backhanders from doing the most damage with destructive buildings…1200 houses would be built on our doorstep practically with Pebsham Farm now an Industrial Estate (Owner started it off with no planning permission for years and then when get found out he put in for retrospect and got turned down…Not Mr Worrsham ‘Millionaire Extraordinaire’ was not going to take that lying down…He took the local council to a Court hearing and Won the Day…He has since given up completely the Farm as I said it is now Industrial and still growing…Tip of the iceberg what continues to go on in that area…

1 Like

Just stumbled across this thread (too much booze lol). So I have a few photos I want to post.

Steam train that runs from Swanage to Corfe Castle

3 Likes

Sand carvings at Weymouth

4 Likes

Rammstein concert at the Principality Stadium July 2022. Was postponed twice due to covid

1 Like

Clémentine Delauney Lead singer of Visions Of Atlantis at the Fleece in Bristol

Sunday snacks…

A tin of rinsed and well drained chickpeas, I unleashed Chilli jnr on them, hence the generous helping of extra virgin olive oil, chilli powder and paprika… not to mention a liberal sprinkling of pink Himalayan salt :drooling_face:
Into the air fryer they went…

I’m sure I don’t need to post a picture of a large gin and tonic with ice and a slice…goes nicely with savoury snacks :+1:

4 Likes