Over 50's Club Scotland

Morning, Has everyone gone on holiday with Jess? :worried:

Just getting ready to leave for my swim, and latte on the front watching the ocean. Then itā€™s the usual dog walk and tidy up round the house. Meeting my girlfriends for lunch over in Wick then Iā€™ll go to the huge Tesco for a a stock up.
Enjoy your day whatever your up to.

Morning Rox I will be AWOL for a couple of weeks more as my Son in Law is working abroad so I am up at my Daughterā€™s helping with the children. My Grandson James is 9 and autistic non verbal so he can be quite a challenge. Sophie who is 6 but thinks she is a teenager and never stops talking can be equally challenging in a different way.! Love them but tired out lol!
, Did manage to get swimming yesterday did 12 lengths and felt better for it.
Hope everyone is ok and see you all later.

Good morning. Got home yesterday from Ibiza where it was warm and sunny. Lovely hotel but the food let it down, so some evenings we ate out. There was chaos at the airport where had to wait over an hour for our luggage to come through. First lot of washing done and will try and hang it later, then another lot can go in the machine.

1 Like

Morning Jess, Glad you had a good time and welcome back, very quiet and lonely in here by myself all week. :cry:
Weather is grey and overcast here so no washing out today for me. Just general tidy up and if it turns nice I may sit outside for a bit this afternoon.

Hi Rox, thanks for the welcome back. I might take a chance and hang the washing out, and take it in before I go to the shops for something for dinner.

1 Like

Morning, Just up and having my coffee, waiting on The Scottish News on Breakfast TV then itā€™s off to the pool.
Shaping up nicely weather wise, blue sky and the sunā€™s out.
No plans for this afternoon will see how things go, I have been well warned by himself to put the brakes on and take things easier. Have a good day whatever your up to.
Think I might drop an email to May later see if sheā€™s ok, I miss her cheery chat. :relaxed:

Good morning Rox. Lovely morning here as well but rain is forecast for the afternoon. I think May was unhappy when one of her posts was edited.

1 Like

Morning Scot, Yes I knew she was a bit hacked off, but I thought she would have been back by now, sheā€™s not usually down for long. Iā€™m sure she was going into hospital to have something done on one of her eyes as well, she may be having sight problems.

Good morning. Rox, May always bounced back again I just hope she is ok. Hi Scott good to see you posting with us bringing up the numbers. More washing out this morning just hope it doesnā€™t rain, Going into town to meet up with friends for coffee and a chat.

1 Like

Morning, Up having my coffee before going to the pool, itā€™s dry with the sun trying to come out so we shall see if it manages.
Really annoyed with myself, Let The Hairy One out and noticed I had forgotten to close up the greenhouse last night :rage: hope itā€™s not done any damage to the plants I have in there, it was a cold night. Got to go into town this morning for some shopping and also to Tesco, again no plans for the afternoon, enjoy your day.

Good morning. Weather much the same here this morning. Rox hope your plants are ok. Got all the washing dried yesterday and did some weeding last night., will have try and get some more done later. Hairdressers this morning thank goodness as its a mess.

Good Morning All! Enjoying first cuppa coffee with a satisfied kitten which enjoyed a platter of Sheba Tuna, sleeping soundly on big futon.

I know weā€™re from all around the Earth here, the beauty of this site to bring us all together.

My wee query today, is rather specific but Iā€™m hopeful someone can help.

Iā€™ve an Energy Complaint which is ongoing and will reach 6 months on the end of this month of May. Patience, as usual, is running scarce lol!

Therefore, anyone using Scottish Power for their supply of both gas and electricity, please, would you recommend them as a supply company?

Iā€™m shopping around at the moment, and Iā€™m looking for honest opinions. Cheers for your help and consideration. Hereā€™s a virtual bottomless cuppa as a treat :grin:

giphy(1)

1 Like

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

1 Like

Afternoon, Started out lovely weather wise but cold and cloudy now. Been to the pool, did the shopping, walked the dog, faffed about in the greenhouse. Thatā€™s enough for today so itā€™s feet up for a while then get dinner.
Hope your all having a nice day.

Good evening. Super no idea about your question over the bills. Weather was nice here earlier today, Niece picked me up earlier and we went to lunch with one of the nephews. Some shopping for me and then I came home.

Morning, Very dull and overcast here just now, be leaving shortly with The Hairy One for his walk, might try Dunnet Beach and see if I find it any easier this time.
Got an appointment with my Chiropractor at 9am so no pool today. Just housework this afternoon.
Have a nice day.

Good morning. Looks like there was some rain last night. Hairdressers then Iā€™ll have to buy some Euros later for my holiday tomorrow. Then some housework later.

1 Like

Holiday tomorrow? Are you off on the Gad again? :open_mouth:

Yes going back to Ibiza for a weekā€¦

Sheeezzzzee, Well have a good time and please bring some sun and heat back with you. :sun_with_face: :slightly_smiling_face: