Over 50's Club Scotland

Afternoon all. Cold and damp here too. Just hung the washing inside Jess as was drizzling with rain here. Can’t help with fridge freezer Super. Think Rox has best idea.
Going up to watch the Grandkids. Taking in a Macdonalds which they love. Will have a play with them and then bath them til they are 2 wee shiny shillings. Then hopefully bed lol!
Feeling the cold today heating on still and nearly May!

2 Likes

Jean hung out the washing for a little while buy it didn’t do any good it was still wet. Went out to buy a paper and caught the bus home again it was that cold, I’ve gave in and put the heating on brr.

Another really dreich day here. Had a long lie as didn’t get home from watching grandkids until 1.30. They were both good although James got out his bed and fell asleep on the floor with his pillow and duvet. He is too big for me to lift so his Mum lifted him into his bed when she came in.
Just having a chilled day today no plans for anything.
Hope the weather is better where you are.

1 Like

The weather is the same here Jean, it does feel a bit warmer today. Just been over to Braehead for milk and bread, also a cake to take to Libby’s later going round there later for Sunday dinner. Looking forward to it her mum and dad are going and I wont see them till they come home from Australia.

1 Like

18:17 one year ago today, lost hubby. Was watching “Sleepless in Seattle” with daughter. Both of us in tears.

Wondering how and if ever I’ll find love again. I don’t really like dating sites, too many fake people. So many traps and scams. But weary of those, but who knows, maybe it’s already written in the stars!

Good morning. Super hugs for you.Yea there are a lot of scammers out there but also a lot of genuine people. Grey and cold here today, put the heating on for ten minutes to heat the house up.Have to check what sun cream I have and buy some more going into town later for a bit of retail therapy.

1 Like

Monday and finally the month of May. Good week planned ahead.

Updated profile, added “About Me” and changed link to main site. Found great background. Once the fortnight is done I’ve two new eBook trailers to put out in my YouTube channel.

A busy month ahead but out of respect for my dearly departed hubby I out all on hold. Time to get back to my writing projects.

Waiting for the sun to shine. Summer’s a month and 3/4 away, oh let me count the days LOL! It’ll be a good ride!

Good afternoon all. Hugs from me too Super. Sounds like you lead a busy life.
Going to the Dentist this afternoon for my checkup so surprised they are open today. Will do a bit of shopping in East .Kilbride after.
You off abroad soon Jess? The sun cream was the clue.
Turned out lovely and sunny here this afternoon.
Hope sun shines on everyone today

1 Like

Thanks @Bonnie14 , we survived because we keep busy, always!

Granted, it’s been a difficult year but we’re in a better place now. There’s boxes to open still but daughter and I are now going to take it slowly.

Currently watching film called “Why Him?” It’s got two members of Kiss, Gene and Paul. Woohoo!

Cheers!

Good morning. Super that’s the thing about moving house, boxes to open and then you wonder where you put some things. Jean hope all went well at the Dentist yesterday. Yes I’m off soon on holiday, got the suncream yesterday and don’t need any Euros this time. Some housework then the hairdressers and some shopping.

1 Like

Afternoon All, Back up on the North Coast again, Dunc came for me a few days ago. I was right there was no way I could have driven all that way on my own, I barely made it to Inverness before he had to take over the driving. Been very quiet since getting back and sleeping a lot, heading to the pool tomorrow and see how I feel after it as it’s a longer pool than I’ve been using in Perth. We are heading down to Dunnet Beach tonight for a short walk when he finishes working I’ve missed the ocean a lot. Did a big shop in Tesco earlier and then had about 4ins lopped off my hair as the ends were a mess. Heading for a nap after lunch?

1 Like

Hi Rox you’ll feel a lot better now your back up North near the ocean, also getting used to the pool again. I’m sure Daegus will be glad as well to get a walk in the Forest again. Did some shopping in Primark today a few things for the holiday, also cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. Will get more housework done tomorrow.

1 Like

Morning, Had my swim and now having a latte at Thurso Front watching a choppy ocean, soooo good to be back in my morning routine. Will have to take Dageus to the park as there’s too much to fall over in the forest, not quite ready for there yet. The beach will be off limits too unless Dunc is with me, I struggled like hell last night it’s hard walking in sand with sticks but I can sit on the high dunes at the seat and throw the ball for him. Just a quiet day pottering about here and visiting with the clydes, they were pleased to see me yesterday lots of whinnying and looking for treats lol.

1 Like

Morning. Washing on and hope I can get it out for a little while. Housework and make up my bed before I go out, want to try and get a pair of Sketchers flip flops to take on holiday. Going out later for dinner with my niece later.

1 Like

It’s daughter’s birthday today. I’ve sent her an amazing eCard. So, shell see it in her phone when she wakes up.

As we’re waiting for an energy appointment to find ways to better the current system, we can’t go out today. So she asked me to plan the party for the weekend.

We’ll get cake, takeaway and all. Still having troubles to get her new tablet, never in stock, nothing new there. It’ll be there when the timing is perfect. LOL!

This is the site I’ve used, you might find something interesting for your loved ones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good morning. Super hope you get the appointment sorted out. I don’t do anything on line I leave that to my nieces. Just got a photo of my great great great nephew, who was born yesterday in Australia. His grandparents flew out on Monday, my niece will be delighted that she was their for the birth. Going into town fo some last minute shopping for my holiday.

1 Like

Morning heading back from the park with the dog. Was at the pool and Tesco earlier. Away to get a coffee then get lunch sorted. Just a catch up round the house this afternoon. Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi off tomorrow morning staying overnight in a Hotel at the Airport. Back home next Saturday.

1 Like

Have a good time.

Sea haar and drizzle here this morning but the wind has died down…Thank goodness, just heading home from the park with Dageus after a short walk and play with the ball. Going to try and gut out the greenhouse today as himself didn’t get around to it. Hoping to start getting the plants ready for the tubs at the end of the month, going to take a stool in there with me so I can perch while I work. Have a nice day all.

1 Like