Over 50's Club Scotland

Hi Rox, I’ll do my best…

1 Like

Good morning wonderful friends. It’s Sunday… Time for a killer omelette for brunch.

However, have had a weekend of laughter at the “Auto-generated closed captioning on YouTube!”

You hear a word or phrase and the captions have nothing to do with it!

Seriously! What program are they using that doesn’t understand the English spoken in the videos?

Man, it’s so screwed up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, hoping for quieter times, so have a wonderful end of weekend. I’m off reading the funny messes lol! Enjoying coffee, juice and the purrs of an adorable kitten.

Good evening, just got home from holiday. Weather was a bit mixed some sunshine and a few showers. We hired a car and my niece done all of the driving, we went to a few beaches and also into Ibiza town. It was nice and relaxing and we were back at the apartments for about 11 o clock. Now to start unpacking the case and get the washing in the machine.

Afternoon WOW it’s hot isn’t it, been in n out since 9am this morning, slowly getting to grips with the smaller jobs in the garden.
Can only do about 15 minutes at a time and I need to sit down for 5 minutes.
Came across a dead humpback whale first thing on the beach, poor thing was tangled up in fishing nets, makes my blood boil. So unnecessary for this type of thing to happen, made me quite tearful as I looked at it. Dageus was scared of it and gave it a wide berth. Glad you had a good holiday Jess.

Thanks Rox it was lovely to get away and relax. This seems to be happening quite a lot these days with Whales being washed up on beaches. Its been really hot here the last few days, lovely to get out with out a coat or jacket. They came yesterday and started the kitchen, its going to be really nice once its finished.

1 Like

Morning, What a change today low cloud and quite dark for this time of year. Off to the pool shortly for my exercise then my latte down at the front while I get my daily wiff of the ocean. Then it’s Tesco before I head home to walk Dageus.
Was going back out to do some more in the garden this afternoon but it will depend on the weather.
Glad your kitchen is shaping up how you like it, I wish mine was bigger, both here and down in Perth.
Have a nice day.

Morning. A bit overcast here at the moment, but its to get warmer later on… Rox enjoy your swim. Have to visit the bank today and get money out to pay the builder on Friday. Going to visit my friend later, as I haven’t seen her since I went on holiday/

Morning, Another cloudy day and quite chilly with it. Walked the dog and done a tidy up am driving over to Wick shortly to meet the girls for lunch. Nothing else planned.
Have a nice day.

Good evening. Weather wasn’t that nice here either today. Met up with a friend today to visit one of other friends in Hospital. Kitchen almost finished and looking good, also got a recliner chair delivered today so that’s another piece of furniture in the house.

Morning, Nice and warm today, I was worried we’d had our summer but it’s back. Not much on today walked Dageus and had my swim, now home for the rest of the day so will do whatever I feel like doing lol. We got the screen up at the back door yesterday and I’m so glad as it will keep all the flying horrors out of the kitchen, I seem to get loads in during the summer.
Dageus has decided he likes it and wanders through it quite happily.
I have a really big wide recliner chair down in my own house, it’s an electric rise n fall, I love it and it was a blessing when I got out of hospital after my fall.

Good morning, sunny and warm here today. That’s a good idea to keep the flying insects out of the kitchen. Been to the shops and had a coffee, debating whether to go out and do some weeding in the back garden or leave it till later.

Morning, Another hot one, had a busy morning with my usual chores and finally got my greenhouse emptied with all the tubs planted up. Made some weedkiller up and gave the weeds a good long drink of it.
Catching up on a few stable jobs this afternoon but not up to grooming the clydes yet, that’ll have to wait for another day and I’ll give it a bash.
Have a nice day.

Good evening. Another hot one here as well. Been moving things back into the kitchen and giving them a wash before I put them back in the cupboard. Went into town for a few things and got salad for dinner. Then sat outside for a half an hour, going to do a bit in the front garden.

Good morning going to be another hot one here. Housework and ironing this morning, then a bit more work in the garden, then sit outside in the afternoon for a little while.

Morning, Low cloud and quite cool here this morning, Not feeling too clever this morning, think I may have caught a summer cold or a bug of some sort. Went to the pool and wish I hadn’t I’m exhausted, heading back to bed for a while.
Have a nice day.

Good morning. A lot cooler here this morning as well. Sorry to hear your not feeling to well Rox, hope it doesn’t last to long. Going to catch up on housework and ironing today while its cooler. Also have to get some shopping to start filling up the freezer.

Morning, Still cold here and I have the fire on in the den. Slow and quiet W/E for me I think. An afternoon of online jigsaws and an audio book.

Good afternoon Rox. Sun is shining here at the moment and its nice and warm out there. Just had the radiators replace so I’m ready for winter. Getting my done shortly so better move and get round there.

Good morning another sunny morning here. Getting picked up later for a trip to the seaside, so better move and tidy up before I go out for the day.

Afternoon, Have a good day at the beach, don’t you miss living beside it? I know I miss the ocean when I’m down in Perth. Looks like it’s going to be a nice warm day with a slight wind off the water. Done all my chores in the house so thinking of heading over to the horses after lunch, still not allowed to get back in the saddle but I can visit with them for a while.