Over 50's Club Scotland

Morning Scot, Yes I knew she was a bit hacked off, but I thought she would have been back by now, sheā€™s not usually down for long. Iā€™m sure she was going into hospital to have something done on one of her eyes as well, she may be having sight problems.

Good morning. Rox, May always bounced back again I just hope she is ok. Hi Scott good to see you posting with us bringing up the numbers. More washing out this morning just hope it doesnā€™t rain, Going into town to meet up with friends for coffee and a chat.

1 Like

Morning, Up having my coffee before going to the pool, itā€™s dry with the sun trying to come out so we shall see if it manages.
Really annoyed with myself, Let The Hairy One out and noticed I had forgotten to close up the greenhouse last night :rage: hope itā€™s not done any damage to the plants I have in there, it was a cold night. Got to go into town this morning for some shopping and also to Tesco, again no plans for the afternoon, enjoy your day.

Good morning. Weather much the same here this morning. Rox hope your plants are ok. Got all the washing dried yesterday and did some weeding last night., will have try and get some more done later. Hairdressers this morning thank goodness as its a mess.

Good Morning All! Enjoying first cuppa coffee with a satisfied kitten which enjoyed a platter of Sheba Tuna, sleeping soundly on big futon.

I know weā€™re from all around the Earth here, the beauty of this site to bring us all together.

My wee query today, is rather specific but Iā€™m hopeful someone can help.

Iā€™ve an Energy Complaint which is ongoing and will reach 6 months on the end of this month of May. Patience, as usual, is running scarce lol!

Therefore, anyone using Scottish Power for their supply of both gas and electricity, please, would you recommend them as a supply company?

Iā€™m shopping around at the moment, and Iā€™m looking for honest opinions. Cheers for your help and consideration. Hereā€™s a virtual bottomless cuppa as a treat :grin:

giphy(1)

1 Like

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

1 Like

Afternoon, Started out lovely weather wise but cold and cloudy now. Been to the pool, did the shopping, walked the dog, faffed about in the greenhouse. Thatā€™s enough for today so itā€™s feet up for a while then get dinner.
Hope your all having a nice day.

Good evening. Super no idea about your question over the bills. Weather was nice here earlier today, Niece picked me up earlier and we went to lunch with one of the nephews. Some shopping for me and then I came home.

Morning, Very dull and overcast here just now, be leaving shortly with The Hairy One for his walk, might try Dunnet Beach and see if I find it any easier this time.
Got an appointment with my Chiropractor at 9am so no pool today. Just housework this afternoon.
Have a nice day.

Good morning. Looks like there was some rain last night. Hairdressers then Iā€™ll have to buy some Euros later for my holiday tomorrow. Then some housework later.

1 Like

Holiday tomorrow? Are you off on the Gad again? :open_mouth:

Yes going back to Ibiza for a weekā€¦

Sheeezzzzee, Well have a good time and please bring some sun and heat back with you. :sun_with_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Rox, Iā€™ll do my bestā€¦

1 Like

Good morning wonderful friends. Itā€™s Sundayā€¦ Time for a killer omelette for brunch.

However, have had a weekend of laughter at the ā€œAuto-generated closed captioning on YouTube!ā€

You hear a word or phrase and the captions have nothing to do with it!

Seriously! What program are they using that doesnā€™t understand the English spoken in the videos?

Man, itā€™s so screwed up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyway, hoping for quieter times, so have a wonderful end of weekend. Iā€™m off reading the funny messes lol! Enjoying coffee, juice and the purrs of an adorable kitten.

Good evening, just got home from holiday. Weather was a bit mixed some sunshine and a few showers. We hired a car and my niece done all of the driving, we went to a few beaches and also into Ibiza town. It was nice and relaxing and we were back at the apartments for about 11 o clock. Now to start unpacking the case and get the washing in the machine.

Afternoon WOW itā€™s hot isnā€™t it, been in n out since 9am this morning, slowly getting to grips with the smaller jobs in the garden.
Can only do about 15 minutes at a time and I need to sit down for 5 minutes.
Came across a dead humpback whale first thing on the beach, poor thing was tangled up in fishing nets, makes my blood boil. So unnecessary for this type of thing to happen, made me quite tearful as I looked at it. Dageus was scared of it and gave it a wide berth. Glad you had a good holiday Jess.

Thanks Rox it was lovely to get away and relax. This seems to be happening quite a lot these days with Whales being washed up on beaches. Its been really hot here the last few days, lovely to get out with out a coat or jacket. They came yesterday and started the kitchen, its going to be really nice once its finished.

1 Like

Morning, What a change today low cloud and quite dark for this time of year. Off to the pool shortly for my exercise then my latte down at the front while I get my daily wiff of the ocean. Then itā€™s Tesco before I head home to walk Dageus.
Was going back out to do some more in the garden this afternoon but it will depend on the weather.
Glad your kitchen is shaping up how you like it, I wish mine was bigger, both here and down in Perth.
Have a nice day.

Morning. A bit overcast here at the moment, but its to get warmer later onā€¦ Rox enjoy your swim. Have to visit the bank today and get money out to pay the builder on Friday. Going to visit my friend later, as I havenā€™t seen her since I went on holiday/