Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Morning everyone! Lovely sunny day today, and I have a list of things to do.

Avoiding the news, being one of them! :joy:

Have a great day!

Morning, Sun and Showers here this morning. No pool today just not in the mood, went for a walk up river with The Hairy One instead. We are at the vet for 11.30 and I sure he will get a good report for his check. Have a few questions for the vet as well. Need to pop over to Wick after to stock up on what our wee Tesco doesnā€™t have, apart from that Iā€™m at a loose end.
Enjoy your day.

Morning, Dry at the moment but weā€™re to have rain on and off all day. Dageus had a good report at the Vet yesterday and heā€™s becoming more like himself again sooooo, Iā€™m getting back into my normal routine from today, just finishing a coffee and itā€™s off to the pool.
Have a nice day.

So pleased to hear this. :grinning:

1 Like

Good afternoon everybody. Rox glad to hear that Daegus got a good report from the vet. Just back from a late lunch with my niece, saves me cooking. Out later to the pub with the Social group.

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Good morning all. At my Daughterā€™s til the weekend as my Son in Law is in Zurich. Here to get the kids to school and look after them until my Daughter gets in from work.
Watched Belfast on the tv last night. I missed it at the cinema but really wanted to see it. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Lost my reading glasses! Last time I had put them in the washing machine. I set a load away at 6 this morning before I came up here. Have a bad feeling thatā€™s where they are. Hope I get them. They came out fine last time. Really clean!

Good evening. Jean I did a load of washing, went to the shops and Elizabeth hung it for me. Was up at hers and it started raining really heavy, she had to run to bring it in. Still really warm here at the moment so the door is opened to let some aor in.

Evening Jess it is stifling here too. Found my glasses down behind a picture on my bookshelves.
Got my letter in for my booster and flu jab on 30th September.
Going for an early night need to get up at 6 to go up to Kirstyā€™s for 7.30. Roll on Friday and definitely having a lie in on Saturday.
Everyone else seems to have shot the craw on here today.

Hi Jean glad you found your glasses in the house. I hate an early rise, I like an extra our in bed. I left my glasses in Elizabethā€™s today. Will text Libby and ask her to bring them with her tomorrow.

Morning, The rain woke me up it was battering loudly on the window. Just sitting having a coffee before heading off to the pool.
Was hoping to get some weeding and strimming done today but itā€™s going to depend on the weather. Summer has most definitely been and gone folks. Have a nice day.

Good morning, looks a bit cooler here this morning. Trying to get a roofer as Iā€™ve a tile loose and I want it repaired as soon as possible. Niece coming down later for a visit.

Morning all! Its a bit driech outside but warm. Been out with the dog, doing her patrol round the garden as she does in the morning.

No plans for today, just a walk or two maybe, and a bit of shopping.

Hope you all enjoy your day :smiley:

Morning all. Summer still hanging on here a bit at the moment,Rox,
Jess you are right got to have your roof secure with all the rain we are having along with lovely sunshine at times.
Back up at my Daughters 6 am too early a rise for me. Just one more day to go. 7.30 is early enough for me.

Pixie enjoy your walk and shopping. Jean the only time I get up at 7 30 is Iā€™m going on holiday. Phoned the Factor and they will arrange for a roofer to come out. Thereā€™s a damp patch on the ceiling so thatā€™s why I want it fixed right away.

My son has sent me photos of my street in Perth and the one going off it. Sheeeze.
My house is a couple of hundred yards from that roundabout. :scream:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bit much, Rox! I thought they had put up new gates by the river - it looked that way last time I was there (about 4 years ago, mind you)

Itā€™s not from the river Pixie, it comes from the big burn that runs through the scheme, and the waterfall. The river had really good defences put in back in the 90s when most of Perth was under water.
The river is quite a good bit away.

1 Like

Ahh okā€¦I have only been in and around that bit at the centre and by the river. But gosh, I hope your house isnā€™t affected - can your son check up on it?

House is fine, heā€™s living in it just now.