Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Cant really say Iā€™ve heard anything about the postmen working three days a week. We always seem to have a different one each time.

Evening all. Sound like Dixon of Dock Green! Anyway very cold here but no snow so far.
The children were here today both seemed tired. Had friends over yesterday and a sleepover so itā€™s knocked the stuffing out of them! They are back to school tomorrow although North Lanarkshire not back
til,Monday.

Bonnie theyā€™ll be tired after having their friends over to play, plus a sleepover. Hope its a bit warmer tomorrow Iā€™m going into town to meet friends for lunch.

Morning, Cold again but dry today and the windā€™s dropped. Part of the front walk at the ocean has collapsed with the force of the rough seas, hope itā€™s fixed soon. I think everyone in the area walks along there.
Heading off to Dunnet Beach now with the dog. Have a nice day.

Good morning everybody. Rox that looks quite bad, one year that happened to the prom here. Change of plan today, staying home one of my friends phoned to say she has an upset stomach. Will take the tree down today and put it away for another year.

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Evening everyone went to lunch with my Son and Daughter today. Nice just us three very seldom itā€™s just us.
Back home message from my niece to say she has tested positive for COVID. Was with her on 1st Jan so just waiting to see what happens. Tested negative today so fingers crossed.

Bonnie its nice to get out for lunch with family. Hope none of you have covid. Tree is down and the decorations put upstairs, tree is going in the garage as I want a new one next year. Iā€™ve asked Elizabeth to take it away along with other stuff in the garage.

Just to let you know I wonā€™t be around for a while.

Good afternoon. Heavy rain here this morning when I went out for the train. Met Jennifer for a little while then was supposed have a massage, but the girl called in sick. Not my everything is ok.day because when the train got to Kilwinning we had to get off because the tide was to high. Split a taxi with a guy who was coming here to meet his friend, glad to get home. Rox hope

Good morning woke up to snow this morning. Had to get a taxi to get my nails done and then a taxi home. Some housework this morning then sit and relax for a ittle while.

Good afternoon Each,snow snow snow everywhere,but
sunshine along with itā€¦Got My groceries delivered first thing,so no need to go out,

Broadband & tv were a bit iffy this morning,but I put it
down to the weather,so was surprised when 2 Blokes
in a VM van knocked on My door to say Theyā€™ve had lots
of complaints from Customers in My Aveā€™ who are working from Home about Their Broadband being down,so They finally tracked the problem to My house which was connected up to broadband 15 yrs agoā€¦changed it from a three way split to a two way split,
checked the tivo box,checked the hub,and all is wellā€¦
Hope My lovely Neighbours donā€™t find out it was all My fault :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent:

Good afternoon. May well at least your upgraded with your broadband. its great how they can pinpoint where the problem is. Snow has finally stopped thank goodness, some of it still lying on the pavement. but Iā€™m not going anywhere.

Good morning Folks,the rain has washed away most of the snow,but still very cold here,
Iā€™ll be spending the rest of the morning in the nice warm kitchen listening to My music and doing a cook-up for the freezer,
Have a good weekend All.xx

Good morning everybody, raining here this morning. Not sure what Iā€™m doing today, donā€™t really need much from the shops. Have the chirpodist later this afternoon.

Afternoon Jess and all who follow. Went to the Fort today. Took the g/children to the Pancake place for lunch. Daughter is in London so helping SIL with the kids. Stuffed now I had savoury pancake with bacon black pudding and maple syrup. Supposed to be having Macaroni cheese for dinner but donā€™t think I will manage it. It is your favourite kind Jesse canā€™t remember the guys name.
Doing my crossword now or maybe dozin off lol .

Good morning. Bonnie havenā€™t been to the Fort for a few years. The pancakes sound really good, hope your daughter had a good time in London. Had Elizabeth and her family down yesterday, we went for lunch at Scottā€™s along at the Marina. Arthur flies back to Australia this afternoon, have an invitation to visit when this is all over. Nothing much planned for today except a walk to the shops for a Sunday paper.

Morning Jess and all who follow. Really wet here today. Donā€™t know what we are doing yet. Either we are going to the airport to collect my Daughter or watching the g/children while my SIL goes for her.
Need to get a paper as well.
Have a good Sunday everyone

Hi Bonnie and everybody. Heavy showers here at the moment debating whether to walk up to the shops for a paper. Your grandchildren will be excited to see their mum, hope she enjoyed herself in London.

Hello everybody. Think everyone has gone into hibernation for the winter. Going out for a walk later to get some shopping and exercise.
Seems to be dry here at the moment. See you. All later.