Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

A late good morning to All,had a long lie-in again and didnā€™t wake up until 10amā€¦getting into hibernation mode already,and Iā€™m all behind (nae comments please from the cheap seats) :grin:

Off to the library now and a gallivant around the Town,so hope the rain stays awayā€¦Have a good one Folks and see Ye Aā€™ later,x

2 Likes

Just arrived Home in time before the Heavens opened,lashing it down now,so feet up to spend the next hour or two with Harlan Coben :grinning:

1 Like

I only got one lawn cut, hopefully tomorrow will be ok to get the others done.

When the Tide comes in and that one wave is extra strong and rushes a lot further up the beach, and you have to RUN backwards really fast. Sheeeze.:astonished:

1 Like

thats you visiting your childhood rox used to play like that when life was a lot simpler

1 Like

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

1 Like

Good Morning Each,a bright sunny one here,but had to put the heating on first thing to take the chill off,

No plans for the day,but had a text from Youngest Daughter who wants Me to go into Glasgow with Her on Saturday to find an outfit for a wedding Sheā€™s going toā€¦I havenā€™t been to the City for Yonks,and Iā€™m not too keen on traipsing up n doon escalators in shopping mals,but Iā€™ll have to mask up and bite the bullet sometime I suppose,

Good call on the Scottish club picā€™s,look forward to seeing more of them, :ok_hand:

Good morning May and all in Scotland. The weather here is about the same, autumn chill in the air this morning and last evening too.

As a ā€˜southernerā€™ I am often surprised at the scenery and coastline in Scotland, thatā€™s what comes of never having visited I guess.

Dont wear yourself out ā€œtraipsing up n doonā€ all those escalators May!
:grinning:

Good morning to You young Man,and Iā€™ll try not to, :smiley:

Scots word for the day,
WABBIT.

More please, a long way to go until reaching that status.
:rofl:

Exhausted or slightly unwell.
:thinking: :grinning:

morning peeps seen a few wabbits this morning

:rabbit2: :grinning:

suns out here

No white wabbits until Friday though!
The sun is out here too, no warmth in it so quite chilly.
:sunny: :grinning:

1 Like

Morning All, Suns out and itā€™s warm if you can get out of the wind. Petrol situation seems to be easing a bit, thank heavens No big queues at the garages on my way to the pool earlier.
Going to have another go at the remaining 2 lawns this afternoon, they look awful.
Iā€™ll be blooming Wappit by the time I get them done. :crazy_face:

1 Like

you inspired me to cut my grass wish it was last cut as was cutting grass in November last year

1 Like

Morning, Absolutely chucking it down today, got a miserable dog as he wants his walk and I am NOT going out in that again, heā€™s sitting staring mournfully out of the window. I got drenched just leaving the car to the back door earlier, hopefully it will clear or at least ease up and we can go out, forest today though to get a wee bit shelter.
I say my lawns have had their last cut BUT, if they donā€™t stop growing then Iā€™ll have to struggle round them againā€¦Sigh.

heavy rain here toā€¦ not the best day to be working on a roof :upside_down_face: Thats west coast of Scotland for you one day its raining next it errrrhhhh raining

1 Like

Good Afternoon Folks,rain rain go away,come again another day,lol,ā€¦Had a quick walk to the Co-op first thing this mornā€™ before it go too heavy, for carrots,turnip,leeks,potaoes to make soupā€¦Have decide to cut out eating meat for the next week or soā€¦Porridge/salads/veg soups & curries/pasta/fruit/seeded bread etcā€™ā€¦nae biscuits,crisps,jam doughnuts or chocolate :innocent:
I hope I survive :zipper_mouth_face:

Fab view from Your garden Cavemanā€¦lucky You.

1 Like

highest point on arran Its called goatfell yes not bad is it

Morning All, Itā€™s dry at the moment so Iā€™m going to pop off out with the dog, before it starts to rain yet again, he didnā€™t get a decent walk yesterday as it was so wet. Just faffing about catching up with jobs around the house this afternoon.

morning blowing like mad here and the showers šŸˆā€ā¬› and :dog2: have a good one :+1: