Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Well I was right we are about to get soaked. This was at the Supermarket carpark 20 minutes ago.

2 Likes

Hi, this is an automated message from your friendly Over50sChat bot :039:

Just a quick note to say a new thread about Scotland has been posted :blush: You can view the thread here:

Donā€™t forget you can view our mini-forum for Scotland here: Scotland Forum | Over 50s Chat (over time as more threads about Scotland are posted here they will show up there, and when search engines index the forum it will mean more people searching for ā€˜over 50s in Scotlandā€™ will be more likely to spot the forumā€¦ andā€¦ hopefullyā€¦ register and join in with you all :003:)

:orange_heart:

Hello Iā€™m back again.

1 Like

Just back from a walk and the rain started.

Evening Everyone, Hi Jess good to have you back. We have started a 2nd Scottish Thread called the Album. Itā€™s photos from all out travels in the country, please feel free to add your photos too.
Started out cold but sunny this morning but now I canā€™t see across the yard for rainā€¦ Yuck.

Hi Roxy, good to be back again. My niece came to the rescue again for me. She also put the covid thing on my phone to show Iā€™ve had my two jags. She phoned the NHS line to get me a letter to show that Iā€™ve had my two jags. Been heavy showers here today, managed to get to the shops while it was dry.

Hi all. Iā€™s been cold but dry up here today. I tried to load the covid app on my phone Jess but failed miserably. I have my paper jag certificate.

I really must get one, I tried to get a paper one but they wanted a number that was supposed to be on my appointment letter. But I never got a letter it was a phone call from the Doctors Surgery, so I left it, Suppose I will try for the phone App, whatā€™s it called?

I just looked for the covid app Scotland but as I said I tried and failed to upload it. Apparently it is still not working properly.

Scott my niece installed it for me this afternoon. Roxy its called NHS Scotland covid status. I threw the letter out with my chi number ?. Roxy phone the surgery and they might give you a letter saying youā€™ve had your two jags.

Jess I failed at the recognition stage.

Scott my niece had to take my photo and used that for the form.

I got the option of a picture of drivers licence or passport on my phone. I chose the drivers licence. I got error message saying camera not recognised.

Dry here today not bad at all when out walking dogs and mildā€¦ grass seems still to be growing at a rate of knots have a good one :+1:

Scott maybe get someone to take your photo. Iā€™m hopeless with techy things. Dry and grey here this morning.

Good Morning Folks,a fine sunny dry windy one here,
so have the washing blowing merrily out on the line but will keep an eye out for the rain,

I donā€™t have a driving licence or a recent passport,
so went online to request a paper vaccine passport to be sent to Meā€¦I had to fill in Name/address/dob/date of last vaccine/and My unique Username (which was on the back of the 2nd vaccination letter) and a Passwordā€¦It should be posted in around 2 weeks timeā€¦but Iā€™m not in any hurry as I aint going anywhere where it will be needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Was also asked NOT to phone the GP.

Good afternoon. A few heavy showers here today, so Iā€™m home for the day. The reason I want one is if you want to go to the theatre you have to have proof of your two jags.

Evening, Been one of those days for me, even walking on the beach failed to sort me out, instead I got caught by one of those rogue waves thatā€™s stronger than the rest. I didnā€™t even notice it tearing up the beach towards me, UNTIL, the damn thing was up over my ankles and my walking boots filled with water. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: AND now, I find FB is having problems and I canā€™t get in. Not Happy. :frowning_face:

Heavy short showers here today. Roxy I thought Iā€™d done something wrong on FB, one minute I was doing a jigsaw, then it just went off.

I thought it was the tablet at first, itā€™s an old one and is prone to hissy fits. Then I heard on the News that there was a problem with the Sites. Hope it gets fixed soon but I believe itā€™s a big problem so who knows.