Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Evening all,turned wet and chilly now,but had a nice sit
in the garden earlier,

Fish n chips for dinner Caveman? :grinning:

I remembered I received this e mail from the Site
over a week ago,so I expect anyone else who hasnā€™t
signed in for a while would have received the same one.

This summary is sent from Over 50s Chat when we havenā€™t seen you in a while. Change your email settings, or click here to unsubscribe.

May I stay signed in all the time, I canā€™t even remember the password now. I still know my old one that I had for the other site as I had it for so long. Donā€™t know what the blazes I used to get in here. :hushed:

Lol,Me too now Rox,though I never used toā€¦The Site
obviously isnā€™t letting any Member forget it :grinning:,so the other Lassies know how to get back on if Theyā€™re having probā€™s,

this may help anyone outside Scotland :rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha,good One Cavemanā€¦Baz will enjoy it :grinning:

1 Like

On reading that post I had the feeling someone would mention my name, guaranteed, and you did May!

I correspond with someone from Scotland and am always having to translate Scottish to English, I am slowly, very slowly getting used to that but more often than not I still need the help of these:

Itā€™s no laughing matter either!
Smiley Rolling And Laughing Smiley

1 Like

Good morning Each,and itā€™s a wet dreich one here so Iā€™ve decided to stay in bed for another hour or so,watching GMB and all those queuing up at petrol pumps,madness!

Ah widnae bother wiā€™ hauf oā€™ they words Baz Laddie,so dinnae fash Yerself ower them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Good morning May and all in Scotland. No chance of a lie-in here, this is often my time for being up and about, or later, although not really awake as yet.

Itā€™s a wet dreich one here too May so you are not alone. No sun loungers today! I guess when all the panic buying of fuel has reduced, those of us who just waited to buy fuel as usual will be able to, without all the queues.

After translating your words to ā€œI would not bother with half of those words Baz young man, so do not upset yourself over themā€ I will do just as you suggest May.

Howā€™s that for a born and bred ā€˜southernerā€™ then?
:grinning:

1 Like

Morning, Boy is it pouring down here, Just back from the pool, it was still dark when I got there at 7am, I guess that will be the way of it for the next few monthsā€¦Sigh.
I am not a Winter person. :cold_face:
Dog is going to have to wait for a while to see if the rain slackens before we go out.
Enjoy your day as much as you can.

1 Like

Good afternoon You lovely Peopleā€¦The sun is shining
here now,and Iā€™ve cleaned the Bungā€™ from end to end,moved some furniture around,did My exercises on
the recumbent bike & 15 minā€™s with Rosemary Conley,gorra chicken curry cooking on the stove,and now sitting with My feet up for the rest of the dayā€¦feelinā€™ good :innocent:ā€¦Hope You all are too,x

1 Like

Well just back from mainland Glasgow Kilmarnock then ayr Van in for some warranty isues and boy its nice to get home Driving in that rain was horrible this morning then got a curtesy van so Driving a bigger van that your not used to and went to get some diesel and seems you can only buy Ā£30 at a time god Im really glad I live on an island Driving in those conditions every day would do my nut in Did I say I was glad to get home !

2 Likes

we should have or own wee what made you laugh the Scottish edition

Morning peeps

Dry and alot colder today

hope i didnt kill thread with above post :pray:

1 Like

Morning All, I used to be the only one who posted photos Caveman, did it for several years but nobody else did, so in the end I posted less and less, :cry: but yes I agree Iā€™d like to see this section take off again, complete with a photo section, :+1: it used to be quite busy. There are quite a few Scots on this forum but they donā€™t bother with us. :thinking: Still thatā€™s their choice, BUT, nothingā€™s ever forgotten, as they say in the ā€œRobin of Sherwoodā€ Series. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Not too bad here this morning but itā€™s a lot colder and the wind on the beach is pretty fierce. If it stays dry Iā€™ll be out trying to give the 3 lawns their last cut.!
240857509_1759029620973718_4665245102529876054_n

1 Like

3 lawns thats showing off šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

HAH, They are Himselfā€™s lawns and they take me most of the afternoon to cut, and thatā€™s when they are dry. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

A late good morning to All,had a long lie-in again and didnā€™t wake up until 10amā€¦getting into hibernation mode already,and Iā€™m all behind (nae comments please from the cheap seats) :grin:

Off to the library now and a gallivant around the Town,so hope the rain stays awayā€¦Have a good one Folks and see Ye Aā€™ later,x

2 Likes

Just arrived Home in time before the Heavens opened,lashing it down now,so feet up to spend the next hour or two with Harlan Coben :grinning:

1 Like

I only got one lawn cut, hopefully tomorrow will be ok to get the others done.

When the Tide comes in and that one wave is extra strong and rushes a lot further up the beach, and you have to RUN backwards really fast. Sheeeze.:astonished:

1 Like