Over 50's Club Scotland (Part 1)

Morning, Bright and sunny here today, but rain coming in later. Just back from the pool and called in at Tesco for a few things. Heading away up the beach with the dog while it’s nice, then meeting my girlfriends over in Wick for a pub lunch and a catch up.
Have a good yin. :wink:

Morning, again. Just finished at the pool and away with the dog shortly. Nothing special on today so pluttering about in the garden weeding, as long as it stays dry.
Have a nice day.

Had my flu jag yesterday, didn’t feel a thing but it’s a big black bruise this morning. :disappointed_relieved: Blooming sore it is too.

It’s been a week now since anyone else posted. :cry: so I don’t see any point in me staying here talking to myself. Bye Now. 241561395_871774693777747_4164616737777053603_n

I alway have a look at what you have to say like also knowing what weathers like around other Scottish islands weather is hellish here on arran wind and rain

1 Like

Evenin’ All…Anybody, lol,sorry I’ve not been around for a while,just been giving Social Media the cold shoulder
and living as if all is well and normal in the World, :upside_down_face:
I wonder if the rest of You have been doing the same?

Hiya Caveman,nice to ‘meet’ You.

2 Likes

Evenin’ May, so that’s where you’ve been, taking time out and living as if it’s a normal world again!

I ventured into this thread two or three times only to find nobody was at home. You had all deserted the thread for some reason, all at the same time though made me suspicious. Nobody had posted for five days so I thought perhaps you were all taking advantage of all that sunshine so were out on the sun loungers topping up your tans!

Even Rox popped in and then out again when nobody else was around!

Anyway, now I know there are some of the Scottish contingent back posting I will have to look in again to say “Good morning” to you all!
:upside_down_face: :grinning:

1 Like

Hello Young Man…nice to see You again…Don’t know what’s happened to Our wee group,but crossing My
fingers all is well with Them,I know Rox is ok,but I hope the other Girls are too,xx

2 Likes

hiya may Ive not been on forum for long and mostly enjoyed reading rather than writing and enjoyed forum very interesting and varied chat all friendly to

1 Like

Look forward tae Yer banter Caveman…We must make it
a point to get this lovely Thread up and running again :smiley:

2 Likes

will try may and contribute a bit cheers

1 Like

Good Lad…Gorra let the rest of this Site know…‘THE SCOTS ARE HERE ALIVE AND KICKIN’ :laughing:

2 Likes

Good Morning Folks,the sun has just come out here,
so I’ll get the washing out on the line when it’s done,

More pruning & tidying in the garden later if it stays dry,

Have a good Sunday whatever You are all doing,x

1 Like

pretty dull here no sun yet hope to get out in boat later enjoy your gardening may

1 Like

Hello Hello Hello, Good to have a few of you back again. I may try and send a PM to Jess as I don’t know her email, it’s very unlike her to miss posting here. :thinking:
Hello Caveman, Welcome to you, hope you become a regular here, we have gotten to know each other pretty well in this group.
Weathers dry but a cold wind coming in off the ocean, not walking the beach today as I’m trying to save my cars fuel, not so easy though where we are. I told Dunc as we have a diesel tank here for the tractor ect that I’d be using the tractor to get to the pool in the mornings, :face_with_hand_over_mouth:You should have seen his face. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good morning May and all in Scotland!

More of this in the bold text please May, I could be a teenager again if this is repeated enough!

Good morning and welcome to OFC Caveman (from a ‘southerner’ by the way, no connection with Scotland), hope you are enjoying OFC.

@Rox It seems there are others posting now so perhaps those who are missing may return seeing this recent activity. Strange how everybody seemed to disappear though wasn’t it.
:grinning:

1 Like

Hi again,well it’s a lovely warmish sunny one here now with a wee breeze…perfect for a sail ‘doon the watter’
Nice Pic’s caveman & Rox,You are both so lucky to
live near the sea…there are times I long for the sea, :relaxed:
(well I am an Aquarian)…We had a wee cabin cruiser many Years ago berthed in Balloch and there was nothing I loved more than chug chugging up the Loch,dropping anchor in the middle,and sun-bathing on the roof…ah…happy days,
Sending a big shout-out to Jess,Paula,& Bonnie,
and I think You’re right Baz,Folks have been spending more time out of doors away from Their PCs etc’ after
We have been shut indoors during the Winter,
I’m laughing at the sight of You turning up at the pool
in the tractor Roxie,lol.

Was going to post another pic didn’t realise my dog also giving opinion on weather !!! There is a retired man here who uses an old Fergie tractor for much more than he should on the road but its a cracking old tractor one that Ive had the pleasure of using the hand throttle lever took a bit of getting used to I think there is a club here as Ive seen quite a few

So if you do use a tractor to pool Rox add pictures please bet you wont have a problem finding a parking space :blush:

I’ve never driven the tractor :face_with_hand_over_mouth: he guards it well lol. I’ll check the fuel in the motors in the morning and the one with the most is the one I’ll use. :crazy_face:

1 Like

not as sunny here

but trying

1 Like

but on the bright side diner sorted