Will you be seeing the New Year in?

Oh crikey…good luck mate…you have my sympathy…my experience of Jack as a puppy…was :tired_face::weary::tired_face::weary:…for at least a year.

1 Like

That’s not early !

Not seeing the new year in.

I’ll be so glad to see the back of this one that I will be going to bed just after teatime probably :joy:

1 Like

It seems to be raining Cats & Dogs in here!

Happy New Year, to all Humans!

:smile_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

I used to enjoy seeing in The New Year, going out to pubs & parties, and drinking too much.
But for the past few years I haven’t bothered, I just got tired of it – yes, I’m getting old and past it!

So I’ll probably do the same as the last couple of years -
I’ll stay up to see it in and have a cup of tea or maybe a can of lager; watch the fireworks in my local park from my window, and any celebrations on TV, then be in bed before half past midnight.

Or I might just follow PixieKnuckles and have an early or ordinary night

1 Like

Be careful, Pixie might call the cops, if you follow her to bed!

2 Likes

I should be so lucky!

Yes, I realised as I was typing it that my post was a bit ambiguous, but I couldn’t think of a way to rephrase it
Oh well, let’s hope it’s cheered up a few people

Happy New Year! from Zuludog

2 Likes

3 Likes

Knuckles by name, Knuckles by nature :boxing_glove: :joy:

(I have waited 10 months to say that to someone…lucky you! ):hugs:

1 Like

Our little chap was around 75% house trained in around a week, with only a very occasional damp spot after that. He then started sleeping from 11pm till 6 - 8am after about 14 days.

We have had him for a little over 4 weeks now & he is asking to go out occasionally.

1 Like

Depends which calendar you follow! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

I think it may be a bit to dark outside to see the new year in

1 Like

Puppies are a lot of hard work, can we see a peak of [quote=“Gee3, post:50, topic:87831, full:true”]
Our little chap was around 75% house trained in around a week, with only a very occasional damp spot after that. He then started sleeping from 11pm till 6 - 8am after about 14 days.

We have had him for a little over 4 weeks now & he is asking to go out occasionally.
[/quote]

Any pictures of him would be appreciated, or maybe start a thread about him?..would love to see the little chap,:heartpulse:

Aye, but I was driving… :frowning:

One extra bottle to add to my collection wouldn’t hurt. :smiley:

Not first footing with a piece of coal and a slice of black bun then?

No wonder these valued traditions are dying out… :wink:

Well, I suppose that coal is becoming harder to get hold of now.

1 Like

I am going to my friend’s house. He is cooking me a fillet steak, with prawn cocktail starter and trifle for pudding.
I can either have Rioja Gran Reserva wine, or champagne, or both!

I love being waited on, it’s such a treat!

2 Likes

As we normally do. We’ve a bottle of award winning English fizz and a Beef Wellington ready and waiting to be glugged and scoffed. Then there’s Jools Holland on the box, Big Ben at midnight, last glass of fizz, then bed.

1 Like

If you want fed, go elsewhere. I’ll be asleep. And don’t be chucking fireworks through the letterbox either :018: I’ll be my own first foot…