Will You Be Following The Wagatha Christie Libel Trial?

I am used to strange posts on this forum but this takes the biscuit.

1 Like

In these turbulent times, full of horror and disaster, I must admit I’m looking forward to a bit of light relief, such as these two tabbies having a catfight. You just can’t beat a bit of sleaze and scandal! Bring it on please! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

What new developments in the Ukrainian have taken place ?

1 Like

Nope won’t be following it…two spoilt egos who should get over themselves.

1 Like

It’s doesn’t make any difference innocent people will still get killed whichever headline comes first .

They may seem petty differences but not to Colleen Rooney who doesn’t generally make any fuss and is not AFAIK known as a big ego .

So who is suing whom and why?
And who, in your opinion, is likely to win?!

P. S. and where does Peter Andre figure in all this?

Seemingly he has a very small gentlemen’s sausage though of course for legal reasons I must say I am not speaking from personal knowledge.

Aha, now I understand, the top quality newspapers made much of his “chipololata” this morning, not that I make a habit of reading such filth you understand, but there it was all over the BBC newspapers front pages this morning…
But one wonders, when one hasn’t got anything more pressing on the day’s agenda like now, which one of these good ladies mentioned the aforementioned appendage, and how did she know???

I like Peter Andre :frowning:

I think it was the one called Vardy and she found out by sleeping with him then sharing the details it seems.:smiley::smiley:

Such class.
Hope she loses.
Shall we have a poll??!!

I’d rather a pill.:smiley::smiley::smiley:

So, will the ‘chipolata’ in question be presented into evidence so that we can assess the merits of the case.

Can yer tell that I’m bored this evening

1 Like

Me too! I even tried to post a Poll :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

A selfie has been submitted in evidence I believe.

EDIT. I have just been told off for posting more than 20% of the content here, I will now take myself to my newly created naughty step and think about my transgression. :rofl: :rofl:

Ignore him Minx. He’s erm overexcited.

I wonder what’s there to be excited about? Perhaps the side dish?

1 Like

Peter Andre refutes the claim by RV ,he could sue I suppose for defamation of privates - and says his manhood is the same size as a

I wonder how he made the comparison

:069:

1 Like