Will You Be Following The Wagatha Christie Libel Trial?

Or, do you have better things to do?

Rebekah Vardy is claiming she ‘has brought this action to vindicate her reputation’ after being accused by Coleen Rooney that she leaked ‘false stories’ about her.

I think, they both need their heads knocking together and they have more money than sense!

This is becoming a regular emoji on this forum.

2 Likes

I definitely have better things to do :wink:. I never follow celebrity trials; they bore me sideways I’m afraid. I think the worst one in living history was the Pistorius trial which, I think, trumped even OJ Simpson for its sheer monopolising of all news channels, for weeks and weeks.

2 Likes

Mr Fraggle, l am sure with your quick mind and your amusing retorts that you could easily liven up a boring subject!

Bathsheba, l am sure they will milk this for everything they can get. Even the newspapers and television/media will jump on this petty bandwagon.
I bet there will even be a film made about it!

Oh please :see_no_evil: :100:

1 Like

Quick mind, madam you are confusing me with someone else. :rofl:

1 Like

Who are they again?

2 Likes

Wags! :laughing:

Nope it’s all very yawn boring and I couldn’t give a monkeys uncle about either of them

Hmm monkeys uncle? Why do we say that?

3 Likes

better things to do

1 Like

I prefer “rat’s arse” it’s far more fitting

4 Likes

I am having enough trouble feigning interest in the Craig McLachlan defamation trial never mind a trial involving someone I have never heard of.

1 Like

Gosh! Bruce.

You’re saying…you’ve never heard of the football W.A.G.’s, Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy?

Then… you’ve never lived! Your life would be enriched if you followed them on their various, or should that be…vacuous social media platforms!

Honest… Only joking!!

1 Like

Bruce does not need our WAG’s he has his own. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It alludes to Darwin’s assertion that we are descended from apes, and not created by god as the Creationists believe.

2 Likes

Yawn Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

3 Likes

I’m not following it but I hope Colleen wins that Vardy woman is poison.

1 Like

Couldn’t give a flying fart about either of them.

2 Likes

Nobody can accuse me of having a sharp mind - I didn’t click on the link and it took me until half way through reading this thread to work out the “Wagatha Christie” connection! :rofl:

My mind was running over stories about “lost weekends” and mysterious murders - I vaguely guessed Coleen Rooney was maybe married to Wayne Rooney - although the “WAG” pun totally escaped my notice … Doh!
Anyway, I thought Wayne was a different generation to the Coleen I am visualising.
For some reason, I thought Coleen Rooney was one of those women who presents a daytime TV programme called “Loose Women” - I had a feeling she had a couple of sisters and they used to sing together in an old-fashioned girl band - am I barking up the wrong tree and is this a different tail about wagging? :yum:

1 Like