Will You Be Following The Wagatha Christie Libel Trial?

I enjoy a good whodunnit, but I think I’ll pass on this. I hope Coleen wins, as I’ve never heard of the other one so she must be guilty.

1 Like

Surely Coleen is a sandwich short of a picnic, has not her footballer husband been unfaithful on several occasions and I believe with a lady (or two) much older than her and she still forgave him which is just plain weird.

1 Like

Hi

Absolutely not.

1 Like

I try to avoid such gossip: infidelities of those a sandwich short of a picnic.

Is that what this trial is all about?!

1 Like

I have no idea what the trial is about but I am sure that I will find out as the TV news bulletins are so dumbed down these days they will give it plenty of coverage.:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Are you saying anything of any importance is dumbed down these days?! :icon_eek:

1 Like

Colleen is not a bad woman has stayed with her husband and maintained her dignity throughout his escapades , supported her parents and disabled sister until her sister died ,is a good mother to her four children . As she tends to be low profile she must have been seriously annoyed to have taken the steps she has against Vardy who has history of selling puerile stories to the papers .

2 Likes

I won’t ask how you know all this, but, OMG it’s a wash yer dirty laundry in public kind of circus. :icon_eek:

1 Like

It’s pretty common knowledge Colleen afaik hasn’t got any dirty linen she is suing Vardy for allegedly leaking stories about her to the Sun newspaper . Vardy is suing Colleen for libel .
The foul mouthed Vardy has form for leaking stories to the press - why I can’t imagine seeing as she is also married to a well paid footballer .

1 Like

Frightening isn’t it. On BBC primetime news! Must be something big going on up north. It’s now gripped the nation’s imagination. I’m hooked.

1 Like

I rest my case.:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I’d as lief watch my cats growing their whiskers!

1 Like

naaaaaaaaaaa, nearly a sentence

1 Like

What a sad country we have become when this story is featured on Sky, BBC and Channel 4 news.

1 Like

There have always been stories like this it would appear to be human nature .
What surprises me is the appearance Wayne Rooney he’s only 36 and looks so much older .

2 Likes

What’s worse is that this Libel case was mentioned, before the Ukrainian war on one of the main news channels yesterday.

I would rather stick pins in my eyes!

1 Like

Muddy, Maybe, it’s the beard that’s ageing him? Or, he’s had hard life!! :laughing:

What else can one say about the Ukrainian war that hasn’t been said ?

1 Like

So should sensationalising two WAG’s petty differences, take priority over the death of innocent people and the bombardment of their country?