3 Likes

Yesterday and no 'cos I don’t have a camera :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This is from earlier today…

I was out for about 3 hours :smiley:

8 Likes

Lovely jubbly. Hope you had sun cream on and a bottle of water :wink:

4 Likes

Yesterday, Jack and I walked all round our small town, I would say a mile and a half.

The day before that we went over to the enclosure, yet again I got bitten ,this time on my thumb, it was swollen and so itchy, that’s why I decided a more open route yesterday away from all the trees and the damp conditions, where mosquitoes hang out, I think a horse fly bit me.

4 Likes

You can’t beat that type of walk, when I went to the enclosure the other day, I never met a soul on my travels, it was so peaceful and breathing in that fresh air.

Beautiful scenery pictures you posted,Azz.

3 Likes

I walk every day with the dog come rain or shine. Forest, Beach, Park, Up in the hills. Heaps of photos always got either the camera or the phone.

8 Likes

Beautiful Rox, you lucky gal,:heartpulse:

3 Likes

By 'ec lass, you’re a lucky gal living where you live. Lovely photos :023:

4 Likes

No place like The North Coast of Scotland, wild, beautiful, and very little pollution. Most of the time you hardly see a soul. Town Lovers would hate living here. :hushed: :joy:

2 Likes

I’m taken for a walk every day,more of a jog really.You have to time it right though,she doesn’t like the postman,bin lorries,big white vans,cement mixers,lawn mowers,chain saws,etc…

3 Likes

I live in the suburbs now, but lived on top of the world (as I called it) .a few years ago, hills, hills and more hills, and barely anyone around. Peace and quiet, beautiful landscape and full of wildlife.
It’s p’raps a good job I’m not still there, I’d never be able to climb those hills now - I’d be permanently housebound. :lol:
I’ve never lived close to the sea though :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

2 Likes

my walk yesterday took me to the next village , it was through the field , Most of my walks are through fields , some are in the Vale of Belvoir some are by The River Trent , And I also walk Disused Railways,and Canals .
I love the Countryside and almost always have my Camera with me .

8 Likes

Those are stunning pictures!

4 Likes

Rox, I love your pictures! Give me a remote cabin in the woods over the city life any day!

4 Likes

Azz, your pictures are also beautiful! 3hours! Long walk!

2 Likes

I hike for business purposes, no point in urban photos. :walking_man: :biking_man:

1 Like

down by river Trent

5 Likes

looking towards Belvoir Woods

7 Likes

When was your last walk/hike?
I wish , Chloe is a reluctant walker these days and I can no longer walk far without getting tired.
The longest walk was on our resent holiday in Wales when I walk through woods and onto the hillside to watch the sunset over Cardigan bay and look for dolphins.
This was the hillside and the path wound up through the woods so wasn’t steep . I only got half way

6 Likes