What's on Netflix

I’ve switched from Netflix to My4 as not only do they have the whole of “The Great”, they also have season 7 of Young Sheldon.

I found it difficult to get into Emily in Paris a couple of years ago, but watched it recently and really enjoyed it. I think it’s probably more a ladies show, particularly the fabulous fashions and the delectable Gabriel. Looking forward to the next part in Sept.

I’d love to see that. Paris looks absolutely amazing in the show. But it doesn’t really look like the Paris I’ve visited in the past.

Six part series, looking promising.

2 Likes

I’m watching working moms

I watched that maybe a year ago, it was a lot of fun.

I thought it sort of looked like the Paris I remembered but that was when I was a teenager so a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Might give that a go! :grin:

1 Like

You might find the first few episodes difficult to stomach, but after that it gets much better. There is some breast pump weirdness!

Quite enjoyed this limited series. The best bit though is the formation dance. Great bit of choreography. I was wondering about the Isabelle Adjani casting so looked up her age - wow!

1 Like

I recently watched “The Perfect Couple”, not bad, I actually expected it to be a little weird, judging by Nicole Kidman’s recent strange roles. “Nine Perfect Strangers” is another one she starred in, if you enjoy series with unusual/unexpected turning points. I started watching “Expats” but then left it, I may go back to it if there’s nothing else to watch.

I apologise if I’m confusing Netflix series with Prime, I never remember where I’ve seen them :grin:.

1 Like