What's on Netflix

Just watched 52 episodes of Downton Abbey: we missed it first time round.

Then something popped up on Netflix called “Angela Black”. I recognised her from Downton staff so clicked.

It’s very good phycological thrilled, just watched 3 episodes, 3 to go.

1 Like

I’m still watching The Crown. Slowly getting to the end of season 2. I think Claire Foy has been brilliant in her portrayal of the Queen.

1 Like

52 episodes binge watched?! Wow that must be a record.

I’ve been watching catastrophe. Not sure why other than there wasn’t anything that grabbed me. It has just enough of a story to keep you going but can be very crude in bits. Also I really don’t fancy the leading man. It’s meant to be a comedy but just makes me fall asleep.

I can’t remember whether I have watched Angela Black yet. Wondered whether it is the maid that was married to Mr Bates. She has been in a few good shows.

I was planning to watch the Hannibal prequel next.

Am watching Traitors on Netflix. Pretty good.

Ah The Crown, you must be a netflix newbie.

That’s the one, and yes she’s been in a few things.

I am indeed d00d! Just a month or so ago. When Luther the film was released.

1 Like

I’ve watched Angela Black too…Worth watching.

1 Like

The innocent

Most of the things I watch on Netflik are the Koran dramas.

Empress Ki…51 hour long episodes…set in the 14th century China.(have watched 4 times now)

My Name… a gangster series of 8 episodes with a lot of twists

Graceful family… corruption in big business.

My Wife is having an affair this week…unfaithful wife but the husband attitude changes from divorce to trying to save his marriage.

The world of the unmarried…based on the series Dr Foster.

Attorney Woo…autistic attorney.

Just a few of them but worth watching

Firefly Lane - a series based on a novel written by Kristin Hannah

It’s definitely chick flick material but guaranteed a great series that you’ll wish would never end

2 Likes

I know the kind of thing, just youtubed it.

Ms d00d might like it.

I know you have a thing about those galty. I may look into 1 or 2 of you recommendations. :+1:

1 Like

If that’s the Harlen Coben thing, it’s not available on my Netflix.

Something to wet your appetite.

(11) Empress Ki ♛ TRAILER - YouTube

or this.
(11) My Name (Music Video) - Hwang Sang Jun ft. Swervy, Jeminn | My Name 내 이름 OST - YouTube

1 Like

She will LOvE it and love you for suggesting it.
It’s that good.

1 Like

I loved it !
Also watched La Esclava Blanca it had about a hundred episodes and was absurd but what the heck I need to keep up my Spanish

1 Like

I watched The Diplomat and enjoyed that very much, currently am watching Stateless,it based on a true story of an Australian citizen who ended up in a Immigrant detention centre.

The star is the girl who played Mrs Laurence in The Handmaids Tale, when I watched that I thought I recognised her but it never occurred to me that she was Australian.

2 Likes

I’ve watched this since it came out on netflix with the finale this year. Great story although some of the 70s 80s fashion looks were a bit like fancy dress.

1 Like

I’m watching season 3 of the witcher now, didn’t realise Henry Cavill was still in it but it must be season 4 he has bowed out of.

I binge watched the entire thing all within a week and loved it. Some of the clothes were a bit over the top but I laughed, I cried. I was totally moved plus the music was awesome. The story solid but then again, Kristen Hannah is an amazing author.

1 Like