What's on Netflix

and now for something completely different …

dreamy, soapy, Turkish, beautiful

I like dreamy…want that feel good factor with a good storyline and a bit of suspense.

I’ve gone off those hard gritty thrillers, usually with women being found murdered.

Avatar: The Last Airbender just got to Netflix (again). Suits also just started on Netflix. Gilmore Girls is also a recent arrival.

I like all of them. Avatar is still my favorite. (Not the blue people one)

Discovered a gem yesterday and just found out it’s on BBC iPlayer too.

2 Likes

Looks good !

Watched an oldie the other day The Scapegoat ‘.
It was quite good .

Just started to watch “King the Land”

Not to sure about it yet,

Sweet magnolias has a new season. Not everyone’s cup of tea but just what I need right now!

I have just finished watching Master of None. It started off with two series about an Indian actor in Merica and his trials and tribulations making his way. I enjoyed the first two series and it was quite funny. The star also wrote and directed it.

Series three was completely different, it was subtitled Moments in Love and followed the lives of a lesbian couple as they experience success and trials as they try initially to have a baby. It was also filmed in 4:3 format for some reason.

I think I enjoyed the third series even more than the first two even though it was completely different from the rest. I mean completely, both in style and content, it still had same director though.

Did she like it then?

Firefly Lane? Nah, decided against it, no sure why. :neutral_face:

I am rewatching Frayed It is extremely funny

Doesn’t appear to be on Netflix UK :neutral_face:

Currently watching:

A Nearly Normal Family

I enjoyed that!

Wiki says: A Nearly Normal Family follows how a seemingly normal family’s life changes when a murder proves the lengths that they are willing to go to protect each other.

Just cancelled my Netflix, the content isn’t worth the subscription.

Recently watched a Tom Hanks film I had missed on Disney+ called “Otto”. I really enjoyed it.

Otto, A man called Otto, can’t find it!

Yeah, know the feeling. I’m sharing an account with my boy in Aus, not paying anything. Under normal circumstances, I’d probably not bother with it.

1 Like

A man called Otto…yes :+1: I read the book first

Am watching, “All the Light We Cannot See” on Netfilix and very much enjoying it.

No spoilers please

1 Like