What's on Netflix

Yes that is good. One of the Harlan Coben series.

Correct. Thought the script and acting was excellent.

Michelle Keegan is it? I never saw her before that, but since seen her in Ten Pound Poms currently on iPlayer. She’s good in that too.

The Promise

With Christian Bale

A gripping story on the Armenian Genocide by the Ottoman Turks .

Not normally my kind of thing, but …

Baby Reindeer is a British dark comedy psychological drama-thriller miniseries created by and starring Richard Gadd. An adaptation of Gadd’s autobiographical one-man show of the same name, the series is based on Gadd’s real life experience of being stalked and sexually assaulted in his 20s.

Yep, just finished it myself. I couldn’t stop watching but I am not sure I enjoyed it, it was very disturbing.

A ton of cocaine, a £3 million coin, what a wheeze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGInrug61bs

Watched “Mother of the Bride” yesterday. Fascinating as you try to reconcile Brooke Shields in this role with the memory of her in “Blue Lagoon”

I think I watched one episode. I couldn’t see the appeal. Why is everyone talking about it on social media? I know it’s a true story but neither of the characters are particularly sympathetic.

Enjoyed this movie.

Also this one.

This was er…er… interesting

1 Like

I’ll See You In My Dreams, yes, @Minx, saw it a couple of weeks ago, most enjoyable. :smiley:

Baby Reindeer, yes @AnnieS, we didn’t get very far before abandoning it. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I enjoyed I’ll see you in my dreams too, although the male love interest did seem a little creepy at times.

1 Like

Just finished “Black Sails”

Had watched “Vikings”, “Last Kingdom”, can’t remember the name of the other one, but they were all linked to each other.

2 Likes

Yes, especially the manner in which he asked for her name and number! Maybe at this age, you don’t waste time, seeing as it’s running out! :alarm_clock:

As for that cigar! I can’t stand cigars or cigarettes. It’s a horrible habit. :smoking:

I thought he was going to turn out to be a con man after her money. What happened took me by surprise!

1 Like

Yes, it was very unexpected. :010:

1 Like

Perhaps it was Vikings - Valhalla
I’ve watched all of them.

1 Like

She’s unrecognisable, not just older but older and different. So I google it.

Yes it’s amazing. Great to watch some films just for the sheer voyeurism of whatever plastic surgery journey the stars have been on.

I only watched it because Mrs d00d wanted me to.

1 Like