What Wouldn’t You Do, Whilst Naked?

How about pruning my rhododendron’s Annie, no thorns and I promise not to look…
:nerd_face:

2 Likes

More like, l had to have counselling after the fright the sight of you, gave me! :laughing:

Well that’s an offer I haven’t had before! I’d have to be very careful to avoid severing your stamens…!

2 Likes

It would be worth the risk…
:astonished:

2 Likes

The bathroom mirror is no longer my friend!
It can only get better :+1:

2 Likes

Or not!

1 Like

When I look in the bathroom mirror, how come I see my dad looking back…
:017:

3 Likes

Go to a gay pride procession…
:astonished:

1 Like

I totally agree. It must be uncomfortable also in the hot weather. The number of women I see braless when I go shopping is noticeable. Trouble is my shopping trips take longer than normal.

3 Likes

Personally, I didn’t think you were that badly shaken, but the doctors came to a different conclusion…

s-l400

1 Like

god a nickerless bra wearer that’s unique got any pics??

2 Likes

never mind my fertile mind is workin overtime - hmm toes; ankles; knees and bumpsa daisy? shall we dance ma’am - no bra tape twingin - certainly not I am a gentleman after all - oops sorry about my walkin stiff - sorry stick!

1 Like

Hi

Given the chance you would, she is absolutely gorgeous.

You would be a very lucky man.

1 Like

would be keen dancing with a hedghog?

2 Likes

Answer the door. I did so once but in my underpants. Mrs Prude next door complained to the local police and a support officer (female, of course) gave me a visit and suggested I be more suitably attired. I just could not see it. If I wore swimming trunks or boxer shorts, would she still complain. I resorted to wearing striped underpants and told her they were shorts…

5 Likes

I hope they weren’t Y fronts .
The wearing of which should be made a criminal offence

2 Likes

Did the police also inform the neighbour about the law of the land? Not sure why they felt it appropriate to bother you at all.

1 Like

Why YYY???

1 Like

Because they are they are among most unattractive garments ever…

1 Like

Most definitely Y fronts. The other styles are too tight around my middle bits!!

1 Like