What have you done today?

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that Dex, give her my best wishes, and same from Mrs Fox tooā€¦
:hugs: Hugs to your daughterā€¦

1 Like

Just had my second Covid booster jab.

I really hate needles!

Today, I woke up from 10 hours undisturbed sleep (recovery from that time in A&E yesterday). Online lesson, then visit daughter in hospital, then home, then online lesson, the spagh bol for tea, bit of TV and now relaxing.

3 Likes

Dex, my thoughts are with you and your family, may your daughter make a full recovery very soon and be back home with you again.

It must be so worrying for you. Kind thoughts to you all. X

1 Like

@Dextrous63 My best wishes to your daughter and my thoughts are with you all., hope she will be home soon with no adverse effects. Scary being from a cold to blood clot.
You and your family will be in my prayers.

1 Like

Thanks Kazz. When the eye consultant showed us the eye scans and candidly said the distortion in shape and veins was possibly down to a brain blood clot and that she was thus sending my daughter for an emergency CT scan, both my daughter and I were scared witless!! Not really what one wants to hear at all!!!

2 Likes

Hope itā€™s good news for you both Dex, keeping my fingers crossed for you. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Faffed about, so far.

received an email from royal mail to say my covid tester is being delivered today, which I ordered online yesterday to use next friday before going into nhs for a venesection.

1 Like

messaged Ms PixieKnuckles

1 Like

I made the long overdue decision to spend the rest of my life fighting back against severe depression and severe anxiety, because I deserve a life better than the one Iā€™m living! Mental health troubles should have never got me angry! As long as Iā€™m not dead, I have life! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I logged in to check that I had not given my now cancelled debit card as the number to charge while I am on the Christmas cruise. As it happened it wasnā€™t but while I was looking I noticed that the cruise doesnā€™t depart from Circular Quay as I had on my one and only previous cruise but from White Bay Cruise Terminal on the western side of the harbour bridge.

Lucky I noticed this because although I still donā€™t know the name of the ship White Bay is not as easy to get to as Circular Quay. Anyway to cut a long story short I booked a shuttle bus from Central Station to White Bay for $15

1 Like

Tea and porridge, a mug of coffee next. But before that, I do a covid test in advance of my hospital chemo department visit for a venesection. hahha sounds painful but itā€™s not.

My good lady tried to teach me how to use that washing machine thing in the kitchen, itā€™s complicated, you need a BSc just to switch it onā€¦this is how it actually looked to meā€¦ā€¦

Relocated one of the CCTV cameras, and routed the wires inside trunking to prevent intentional damage.

Strolled the dogs.
Cut the grass - it needed it.

ours looks like this

and Iā€™m going to the moon.

A space saving device, clearly!

I think ours needs one of those cleaning tablet things?