What have you done today?

@Bathsheba what a fantastic idea may steal that 7 countries 7 days fantastic.

1 Like

Dunnocks I would think then

Dunnets?

Slept!!! Damned heat !

I am just about to start cleaning my tiny house from top to bottomā€¦:heartpulse:

I am just about to start cleaning my tiny self from top to bottomā€¦ under the shower.

1 Like

Me and ā€œMrs Grahamā€" have booked a couple of cruises, one in Norway and the other Netherlands/Germany. As we are going on the first one in a few weekā€™s time, I have spent the entire day mostly sat outside fitting rooms as my missus tries on every dress the have in the shop, being dragged around every shoe shop in a twenty mile radius and trying on everything and then its handbag shopping where I was starting to lose the will to live as the batteries started to go on my phone and I exhausted my album collection. At least at the end of the day, she says she has everything and Iā€™ve been left mentally exhausted and considerably poorer as a result.

2 Likes

I hope you and Mrs G have a wonderful time! A happy wife is a happy life :smiley:

I havenā€™t done much except lie around. This heat is so draining, it took me all my efforts to hang some washing out :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Watered beans and tomatoes ( really those tomatoes are beyond a joke they crave water everyday )
Took Mr M and the dog for an early morning walk .
Bought paper and spent a whole load of money in waitrose in order to use Ā£8 voucher .
Tried to rescue my painting from the disaster yesterday .
Done a bit of wild seed harvesting ( weeding )
Now looking forward to a glass of vin blanc !

1 Like

I rang Rinnai head office to find out about when they were going to replace my water heater under warranty. Within minutes I received a call from a local plumber saying they would be out tomorrow to replace it!

Squeaky wheel and all that, I had intended to ring last week but I forgot until it was after hours.

The current heater is only a couple of years old and was leaking from around the sacrificial anode. I thought Rinnai was a good brand but I have always had Rheem before and they lasted about 20 years.

I first read that as ā€œI rang Rihannaā€ (pop star) :joy:

I have been waiting all day for a plumber to come and do an annual gas safety check on my boiler. No time was given, just the date. Thankfully its pouring with rain, but being confined to the house when I want to go out, is annoying. Iā€™ve tidied up, done laundry, fed the dog & myself and now just prowling around waiting :roll_eyes: I hope they havenā€™t forgotten about it, that would be annoying.

Painting another bedroom, listening to the thunder getting ever closer, its raining but not torrential.

Not much .
Waited for rain
Did a little bit of painting walked the dog and shopping .
Itā€™s started raining just now but itā€™s a poor effort has barely wet the ground and has stopped .

Had a deeply philosophical conversation with techno Cat on what can happen to cats who mess up the settings on my stereo unit - again!
Done two lots of laundry
Been in the garden - fighting the Ivy - score so far is - Me 0 - Ivy 922!!
Come in for a cup of tea and a sulk.
Might have to ogle Martin Shaw in something until I feel better.

The things I do for my friends. :grinning:
With, or without a beard Tabs?

Havenā€™t done anything much today so far.
Had the plumber working here this morning, then all Iā€™ve done is feed my tomato plants, and cook a mushroom omelette for my lunch.
Off out in a mo.

I made some paper pulp to block up potential holes that intruders of the scuttling variety can gain access to.

I feel like such a nimby :frowning_face:

Equally gorgeous either way - thank you Mups!
Oh - such lovely eyes!
Oh Heck - I need a cold shower now!

Painting still, watching the heavy rain, no thunder though.

1 Like

Is the humidity slowing the paint drying process at all?