What have you done today?

Dragged Mr M out for a walk alongside a little river in Cotswold water park .
We went early by the time we least at about 10.30 am it’s was heaving with people . People just love the water when the sun shines.

1 Like

Yep, had to take a second look. Have walked past it hundreds of times when young, and been in it a few times, and hats off to Ruthio for taking such a grand set of piccies.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Never been inside but have walked around the building.

1 Like

It’s a perfect normal thing to do eat Nutella straight from the jar …I daren’t buy it.

1 Like

My favourite venue in London. When I first attended a concert it was really good value because you got to hear everything at least twice.

1 Like

See woke thread re the loos there.
Edit: but by no means all

1 Like

Hi

There is a bit of a difference Ruthio.

There are not hoards of littlies stripping off their swimming costumes there with a fully equipped adult male watching them having a wee.

Yes, she had seen Dad and Brother, but that was not the same.

She did not feel uncomfortable with either until some time later, and that was her choice, and her privacy was respected at all times then.

She had a separate cubicle, changed on her own and came out when she was dressed and ready.

Which is how it should be.

I was very proud of her for that.

If she did feel uncomfortable she felt able to tell Dad and if necessary Dad dealt with it.

Dad was quite capable of dealing with it very effectively if it involved older males and fully grown men in particular.

I had a strange experience today - I received a call from my daughter from my first marriage (in her 50s now) saying that she was coming to Wollongong next week for a funeral of all things. She asked if she could see me and while we have been in touch I have not seen her since she was a teenager (she lives in SA)

We are going out for dinner at the club next week - should be interesting.

2 Likes

Hi

Watered front and back gardens and the polytunnel.

Having a rest now…

1 Like

Hope you have a good meet up. :+1:

Watered beans and pots
Early morning walk with dog
Mooched about
Have retired to bedroom

1 Like

Been shopping down Polish shop.

Lunch: szynka tradycyjna with konserwowe cukero-slodkie.

Also bought 0.5 kilo beef/pork mince for burgers tonight. (not gonna use it all tonight)

sounds perfectly delicious! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

it’s this:

and this:

with sourdough bread.

We have a decent looking Polish shop close by, I’ve never been in.
That’s something for tomorrow morning, looking forward to it.

Never touch pork of any description.
I love pigs too much .

We also walked with the dog too at about 0745. This was to the grocery store. The dog and I sat in the shade. Back home by 0830 and it was already 20C. And that’s all I have done.

We were out an about by 7-30 home by 8-30 , close all the curtains the house keeps relatively cool , south facing that is which the back of house is.

East in morning for us.at the back door so we can open windows in the morning. Then in the afternoon I can sit in the back garden under the pergola with a cold beer…:slight_smile:

Let us know how you get on. The smokey pork loin I got was quite thinly sliced, makes a fab sandwich.

just shaped that into six burgers, 3 for tonight, 3 for another night.

1 Like