What have you done today?

Are you sure that’s healthy living on ready meals Bruce?

You’re probably right but the meals are made fresh in their kitchen each morning

1 Like

Mens shed this morning, out for lunch then its in the shade doing nowt for the rest of the day.

Here’s where I’ve been today, and it was Fantastic!

6 Likes

Is that the Albert Hall Ruthio?
Amazing…
:astonished:

1 Like

Went out for a coffee early and soon to go out for a beer. Well we need to keep our fluid intake up yes?

Haven’t done much yet, as I had the plumber here all morning.

Can’t see I will be doing much anyway, not in this heat, it really stuffs me.
I was going to do some potting up in the shed, and sow some winter carrots, but it’s too hot to stya in the shed for long. :slightly_frowning_face:

Spent nearly all day at the coast. A pleasant breeze blowing off the sea but boiling hot in the town. had a paddle, did some people watching, remembered we had some folding chairs in the boot so sat by a boating lake for a while on the tinder dry grass. Had some chips and a drink. Came home and flopped in front of a cold fan.

Hi

Waited in for an NHS Home Visit Appointment which did not happen and nobody answering the phone as to why.

Oh, I am sorry, are you OK?

I’ve just eaten half a jar of Nutella with a teaspoon and I don’t feel guilty so there!

1 Like

Oink! Oink! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Holst?

Yep :heavy_check_mark:
And it was wonderful :partying_face:

1 Like

Teaspoon?? Serving spoon, surely?:grin::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi

I love my classical music and the Royal Albert Hall, Bridgewater Hall, Birmingham Symphony Hall etc.

I am still friends with an Ex, we are far better as friends.

She was PA to the Boss, and the Company has a Box at the Royal Albert Hall.

Now retired, she got on well with the Boss and still gets two spare passes to the Box when they arise.

Never any for the Proms, but sometimes for other things.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for that Ruthio.

We will be meeting up again for Cirque de Soleil, even better it is her turn to pay for the meal and hotel.

I have no doubt she will sting me next time. :wink:

Oh have you seen Cirque de Soleil before? Its incredible, I loved it when I saw it up here!

Hi

Yes Pixie, Manchester, Royal Albert Hall, Lille then further afield.

I have travelled all over to see them.

My favourite.

1 Like

Looked at the first picture with the blue sky and thought thats abroad somewhere, but wait we’ve got the sky’s as such now, then looked at the rest and realised where it was.

2 Likes