What have you done today?

Sorry! Your name reminded me of a friend x

No danger of that, I had a hash brown on my eleven oā€™clock bacon roll this morning and didnā€™t once think about the cholesterol.

Rockā€™nā€™roll, or what?

2 Likes

Living dangerously :+1: but did you still giggle when the brown sauce bottle made a farting noise?

Not a lot because Iā€™m recovering from a serious migraine attack last evening that even 3 doses of my special meds didnā€™t touch the sides of. Thatā€™s the 1st migraine Iā€™ve had this year and the most serious for several years.

Very cute. :laughing:

Hell yes, doesnā€™t everyone? :laughing:

1 Like

Must be something in the air - I had a very bad migraine on Tuesday - 1st one for several years. Had almost forgotten how much they can knock the stuffing out of you. You have my sympathy PV.

Made a large cheese and bacon quiche - shared it with three of my neighbours.
Raided a friendā€™s rhubarb patch - had a glass of Pimms with her and put the world to rights.

Another day. We walked the dogs of course. Then I went to the convenience store. Some things for me, some items for Ozzieā€™s mum, a birthday and some wine for my sweetheart.

1 Like

Got my hair cut, ogled some Netflix, guzzled some wine, visited the legalise cannabis thing in Hyde Park, made spag bol ā€¦

Played catch up at workā€¦

had a mad and very busy day at work, took dog to groomers, came home, had a little shut eye, picked dog up from groomers, came home painted garden table as it had started to rust then blitzed my kitchen . Now Iā€™m working on my orders from my gift and card shop. Itā€™s all go thaā€™ nos.

Hubby gave me a break from Dad today as Iā€™ve had such a busy day today so he went in my place so Dad still got his Wednesday fish!

An early morning visit to Tesco for the Wednesday shop, waltzed around empty Isles with a mask clamped to my face, security thought I had come to rob the place when some school kids rushed out and set the alarms offā€¦No harm done because I was let out on bailā€¦
:policeman:
3 mile walk and jog up the lane and a haircut after lunch.
Obligatory afternoon kip, then made dinner for Mrs Fox and meā€¦

1 Like

I sympathise. I suffered dreadful migraines in my late teens and twenties. Many a weekend I spent puking up in a dark room. I would get through a week at work and then it would hit at the weekend. For some reason they stopped, thank goodness, when I had children. Get well soon.

Me? Today? Used my motorised cripple cart to get to the summerhouse and played ā€œForexā€ on my tablet. Made a few quid (none of which came onshore). Itā€™s been a good day!

2 Likes

I got up, showered, dressed, grumpedā€¦ā€¦what more do you people want of me :rage::rofl:

1 Like

Me and the wife both had the latest booster jab yesterday. This morning I ache all over, with a feeling of nausea, she is in better shape. I remember this happened last time I had the booster,24 hours later I felt a lot better. Just hoping the same thing happens this time. :disappointed: :frowning:

Made a Rhubarb, apple and ginger crumble - it actually made three generous portions - one for me, one to freeze, and one for the friend who supplied the Rhubarb.

1 Like

Checked the tyres, topped up with fuel, plugged in the 12volt fridge, loaded the car with some clothes for the weekend, Easter Bunnies and sausages.

Drove the 250+km to the ACT the long way round because Macquarie Pass is still closed because of landslips cause by the recent rain. The highway wasnā€™t too busy even though it is still school holidays.

Stopped for a break overlooking Lake George which contained water rather than grazing sheep

Visited my grandkids for a couple of hours then to my daughterā€™s house to find my son in law working on yet another car.

2 Likes

Yesterday night I put the bins out before 1900hrs, waiting for the street Karenā€™s to come around and complain !!!

Living on the edge thatā€™s me

1 Like