What have you done today?

A breezy day here in NY, but decided to get my two mile walk in early. So glad I did, as the weather predicts 6" or more snow overnight into tomorrow!
A bit of laundry done, dinner started, thank you cards written and mailed, and must run the vacumn cleaner while I still have some energy.

2 Likes

I finally finished my repair to the fuel cap on my generator. Rather than repeat myself here I will include a link to it.

The finished product is not pretty but it does the job and I learned a lot while doing it.

Now to mow the lawnā€¦

So far - made a loaf of Irish Soda Bread, a batch of fruit scones, and a cauldron of Leek and Potato soup.

2 Likes

I feel toil and trouble coming on.

1 Like

Just made an Orange Drizzle cake!

But of course!

1 Like

Went into town to pick up my meds.

Added a batch of cheese scones to my ā€˜to do listā€™ - they turned out rather well. Have shared some of everything with my neighbours.

Been out for lunch and looked around the shopsā€¦ Iā€™ve made a pact with myself thoughā€¦ buy nothing unless you really need itā€¦ amazingly I didnā€™t buy a thing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Four loads of laundry :basket:

1 Like

Admired my newly decorated bedroom. Cleansheeted bed with coordinating bed linen. Shampooed bedroom carpet, then lounge carpet. Lovely sunny day so opened all windows and patio doors to help it dry off. Did a load of washing, then hung it out. Put a piece of brisket in oven late morning and we had that tonight. Quite a busy day.

Went to the Coop on my bike for a few bits and pieces; opened and closed window several times during the course of the rest of the day. Managed to avoid doing anything too productive.

1 Like

Shaved :slight_smile:

Been to the Opticians, GP, and blood clinic, then stopped at the shops on the way back.
Came home and had my lunch, and now about to get on with some gardening. :smiley:

Oh! I thought you were female!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Did weekly shop this morning and all that lifting and pushing gave me backache. Paracetamol and resting now.

Been to work and it was far too busy. Iā€™m mentally exhausted and no energy so Iā€™m about to close my eyes and recharge my batteries whilst I wait for dog groomers call to say Loki is ready for picking up with his new furcut

Zzzzzzzzz

lol Well in all fairness my username could be a female or male.

Were there no non-binary megalodons? :thinking:

Gay megalodons? :102:

1 Like

Oh no! You wanna be careful, sounds as if you might be in danger of growing up :cry: