What have you done today?

On what grounds do they complain? If I put my bins out it is usually mid arvo.

Stipulation from The Free and Democratic Republic of Birminghams Commissars that bins must not be placed out onto the roadway before 1900 under pain of death, The Karen’s frown upon those that do. Do I care? Nah!
Hardcore or what?

2 Likes

Bought bread rolls from the Polish Bakery and chicken breasts from the Polish Butcher. Ms d00d bought fruit & veg from the Arabs across the road. Came home, made chicken & potato curry with coconut. Had cheese & salad sandwich followed by fruit salad & kefir for lunch.

Later when the curry has cooled, will divide it in 3 and put 2 portions in the freezer. Reheat the rest for tonight.

1 Like

Oooh I do love a rebel. :rofl:

1 Like

That’s me Mups, 
a rebel without a cause, (Wanders off whistling “Life in the fast lane”)

2 Likes

Took a little road trip to my favourite fabric shop in Exeter, and bought loads of fabric! Popped into Trago Mills on the way back to get some plants for the garden, but the ones we wanted looked very sorry for themselves, not at all healthy, so we didn’t bother. Will go to one of our more local nurseries, where we know they are always in tip top condition.

Came home, then I went to my daughter’s because I needed to have my granddaughter’s latest measurements. Flippin’ 'eck, she grows fast!

Now making a shepherd’s pie for dinner.

Catch-up say 2 at work :100:

Earned a bit of cash, went on a bike ride, had a surveyor round to quantify a job I no longer have the urge to tackle myself.

This morning had a Pneumonia vaccine now that I’m 65 and anyone who’s over 65.
It hurt a bit when she did it but ok afterwards.

1 Like

Just back from a training seminar for poll workers for new electronic voting machines in our county. An 80 mile round trip

Primary elections start in June, but school budget elections are in two weeks. I am a certified inspector again this year. Doing my civic duty is a lot of travel and long hours, but I do enjoy it.
Feet up now and resting.

2 Likes

Well my Bowel Cancer Test arrived the other day and l was going to place my sample in the tiny bottle but then remembered l had black pudding yesterday. Thinking this might give a false reading, l might have a proper go tomorrow.

That is
all being well
otherwise it might be Saturday!

2 Likes

Oh do we get tiny bottles now? The last one I did, within the past year, was a single sample instead of the old 3 samples we used to do. I don’t remember a bottle though, I thought it was still on a seal down sample pad. May be wrong

1 Like

Well, it looks like a ‘bottle’ to me! Maybe, it is referred to as something else?
It’s got liquid in the bottom.

2 Likes

you’re supposed to poo into that??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Went for a drive up to Mount Stromlo today. I am not sure that the telescopes there are used much even though it is a very busy site. The astromoners can use telescopes all over the world so the place is part of the ANU

It was almost completely destroyed in the 2003 bush fires which burned down and destroyed a 19t23 telescope the remains of which are quietly rusting away in the grounds

Drove back to Canberra via Point Hut Road

4 Likes

Overslept! Didn’t slide from my bed until 06:00am.

1 Like

Now that is new to me, definitely never had anything like that!

1 Like

The last one that i had was like that, it is new and only have to do the test once.

3 Likes

It looked more like a Covid tester to me!