What everyday food do you really not like?

:rofl:

That’s literally my face mask once a week

2 Likes

our dog would love you

2 Likes

I adore dogs! And they adore me :grin:

1 Like

A girls best friend.

2 Likes

And dogs like food! Almost any food. The lady who has Ozzie gets his Sunday - human food I mean. We don’t think it’s healthy but what can you say?

2 Likes

So sweet Visitor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but it is not healthy food for a dog. And he has a weight problem.

2 Likes

Well, you’ve gotta be tough and maybe more walks Visitor

1 Like

But it isn’t my dog! Or my food!
Anyway about the food I don’t like? In truth, not an awful a lot. Spaghetti is OK but messy. Noodles don’t do it for me, But then my dear wife knows what I like.

1 Like

Soup! That’s another.I’ve pretended I like it for so long I’ve forgotten I hate it.
My BH is very keen on Amy’s The Family - Amy's Kitchen Australia
She would have it for every meal.
If you use a spoon it’s not a proper meal IMO

1 Like

Anything green except peas, actually all vegetables except potatoes, peas, carrots, corn and baked beans. Never eat them.

I have got better over the years, as a child if someone put cabbage on my plate as far as I was concerned the whole plateful went in the bin.

…and don’t get me started on soup, neither a meal, nor a drink! Never touch the stuff.

2 Likes

Haha. That’s funny. No. My self control is horrible. Luckily I make most things from scratch but every once in a while I cheat but not with a little bit. :confounded::face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

The link might be tryptophan

2 Likes

That is a link for sure in all of them.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same. You may change your mind about a food phobia if it is cooked to perfection by someone who knows how.

1 Like

Thanks, but I just looked up a list with foods high in tryptophan. I eat some of them, like oats, nuts and seeds, bread, fruits, peanut butter.

I’ll keep it in mind though, so thanks for mentioning it. There are a lot of things on that list that I don’t eat.

3 Likes

But milk, turkey and chicken has the most amount. Perhaps the amounts in the other foods aren’t high enough for you to get the same side effects

2 Likes

Pizza’s.

1 Like

Eggplant. Slimy stuff!

2 Likes

It’s great that your wife knows your preferences Visitor. Makes life so much easier!

1 Like