What book are you currently reading?

I loved Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton.
An amazing work.

Now just started All Our Shimmering Skies

I read it when I was a teenager,made a big impression on me then.Catch 22 at about the same time
I’ll have to re-visit both of them.

2 Likes

The Last Thing He Said To Me by Laura Dave was a wonderful read. It had me hooked immediately, invoked compassion, doing the right thing, believing in love.
It’s an easy book to get through, and I was so sad to be finished. Good author, she has written more, and I will certainly check them out.

Another Danielle Steel book - " Southern Lights."
I really do enjoy her writing.

I had the set of Shetland novels given to me at Christmas. Ann Cleeves .
I’d already read no.1 Raven Black and no.2 White Nights, now on no.3 Red Bones.
They’re lovely stories, well written and absorbing :heavy_check_mark:

I’m reading ‘The Wall: The People’s Story’ by Christopher Hilton. It’s about the build up to the Berlin Wall being erected, and the individual stories of some of the people affected. I’m really enjoying it so far, but only 30 odd pages in.

Whoever recommended The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah I owe you a big vote of thanks.
Brilliant 10/10 5* :heavy_check_mark:

Border Wars Klaus Dodds.

Just about to begin no. 14 of the Elly Griffiths series about the forensic scientist Dr Ruth Galloway.
The Locked Room.
Such a brilliant series :+1:

1 Like

A library book.

I picked up her book in a charity shop quite interesting in how completely clueless they were about being so awful . A crew of selfish entitled dilettantes and traitors to boot .

The What is it about… thread on OFC

I never did bother learning to read but the only problem I have experienced is… I can’t write either.

1 Like

……. but you can type perfectly EZ, so you are a clever ‘boy’ all the same. :+1: :grin:

So I can!! Thanks Mags you’ve made my day . X

1 Like

A vow of evil by veronica black on kindle and im listening to 4.50 from paddington by agatha christie read by rosemary leech quite wonderfully

1 Like

I’m enjoying This much is true by Miriam Margolyes .
It’s a outrageously good read

1 Like

Robert Menasse, The Capital; The Collini Case by Ferdinand von Schirach; D-Day by Dan van der Vat

1 Like

Narrow Gauge Railway Lines of India.

1 Like

“Signs From The Afterlife”, by TJ Higgs.