What are your favourite 'features' on the new site

Seemed a simple enough question.

1 Like

I am in desktop view , I think . How do you get down to the last post the sliding thing isn’t here !

1 Like

When you try moving the screen (on your phone??) a small slider appears on the right. Well, it does on my android phone.

1 Like

I am actually starting to like the heart button, it’s nice to see that your post has been acknowledged.

As long as Dex don’t think I fancy him, as I’ve given him quite a few hearts…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

He mentioned something about a “ secret pleasure “…:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Am merely standing in, until Sir Galahad returns on his trusty steed :grimacing: :wink:

1 Like

That’s for… spoilers :003:

So you know when a new film is out or an episode of Eastenders and you want to post about it but don’t want to give away ‘spoil’ the episode for anyone who hasn’t watched it yet? Well that’s what you use :023:

EG:

Did anyone watch last night’s Eastenders? I did!!!

Click for spoiler!

I loved the part when Pauline KILLED Arthur!!! :043:

It can be a fit of fun too, I used it here for instance :smiley:

@Azz thank you for the explanation Azz :astonished: I would never have guessed… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sure it will come in handy Meg :lol:

Another one for the notebook

Secret

(which I keep in a locked drawer beside my bed … :sleeping_bed:)

:grin:

3 Likes

Posting pictures for sure
Quoting exactly what you want instead of deleting what you don’t want.
The like button - it’s nice just to click on a like just to acknowledge a post or subject when you don’t want to post
That Azz is more inclusive in conversations and such

4 Likes

But the slider goes on forever there are hundreds of posts

1 Like

But you can swipe that slider down quickly Muddy.

The slider gizmo is a nifty feature.

I’m going for a lie down.

1 Like

What is a slider gizmo?..I’m not seeing half of what you guys are seeing, I’m on an iPad.

I think it’s different on an ipad Pauline … and looking at some of the screen shots I’m glad I’m on a laptop else I’d be totally sunk.

1 Like

Deleted the quote as a typo error.

God yes … I’ll nip back in.

1 Like

I prefer the unedited version

You are funny,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…I think it’s great that you are here more often ,since the new site became live. such a character you are.:grinning::grinning::+1:

Would you like me to edit it out of your post that I quoted?

@pauline3
Yes please Pauline . I wouldn’t want to appear a nit.