What are your favourite 'features' on the new site

@Azz thank you for the explanation Azz :astonished: I would never have guessed… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sure it will come in handy Meg :lol:

Another one for the notebook

Secret

(which I keep in a locked drawer beside my bed … :sleeping_bed:)

:grin:

3 Likes

Posting pictures for sure
Quoting exactly what you want instead of deleting what you don’t want.
The like button - it’s nice just to click on a like just to acknowledge a post or subject when you don’t want to post
That Azz is more inclusive in conversations and such

4 Likes

But the slider goes on forever there are hundreds of posts

1 Like

But you can swipe that slider down quickly Muddy.

The slider gizmo is a nifty feature.

I’m going for a lie down.

1 Like

What is a slider gizmo?..I’m not seeing half of what you guys are seeing, I’m on an iPad.

I think it’s different on an ipad Pauline … and looking at some of the screen shots I’m glad I’m on a laptop else I’d be totally sunk.

1 Like

Deleted the quote as a typo error.

God yes … I’ll nip back in.

1 Like

I prefer the unedited version

You are funny,:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:…I think it’s great that you are here more often ,since the new site became live. such a character you are.:grinning::grinning::+1:

Would you like me to edit it out of your post that I quoted?

@pauline3
Yes please Pauline . I wouldn’t want to appear a nit.

No chance you two are going to hide that little beauty.

Clever, if a bit devious, I would never have thought of that but I suspect my posts are mostly done in the middle of the night for you.

My favourite features of this place, now I’ve set things up so that Category view is my default include the ease of inserting piccies and gifs, which I’d always struggled with in the past, and having details of threads which have the latest posts being clear, plus being informed of any replies. Saves having to scroll up and down the forum like we had to in the old place.

Not doubt I’ve only scratched the surface of other features, but it’s more than ample for the time being.

1 Like