What Are You Wearing Today?

No… :009: I’ve never been to Twickenham Minx…

2 Likes

Post the photo, Foxy, and start a thread called “Foxy’s naked trig point challenge”. Let’s see who else dare do it. :astonished:

1 Like

Ha Ha yes @Harbal , and view it all over the internet tomorrow… :009:

Just do it, Foxy, it’ll be fine, trust me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Famous last words @Harbal …Like…"Nothing can go wrong’ and ‘It’s alright, I’ve done it loads of times’…

What about a charity calendar? A naked pose at twelve of your favourite trig points. You get to indulge your urges and raise money for a worthy cause at the same time. That’s what I call a win, win situation. :023: :026:

You might be onto something there @Harbal if there was enough interest in a seventy something wrinkled old ‘hasbeen’ in his altogether… :pleading_face: Although my daughter says in order to be a ‘hasbeen’ you’ve got to have been a somebody in the past… :flushed:

Are you kidding? You are already the pin-up-boy of this forum. I keep meaning to ask you where you buy your shorts, but that’s by the way. Start taking orders for the calendar now and I guarantee you will have raised a fortune by end of play tonight. It’s a winner! :mini:

Went to the village Post Office this morning - so was wearing ‘casual smart’ - white shirt, navy skirt, navy stockings and shoes.

Now back home and in my ‘scruffies’ because I am crafting and that can be messy! Very old navy trousers, navy T_Shirt with a Tiger print on it, navy socks and old comfy slippers!

1 Like

Loving tiger prints! :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes

Track suit - it’s freezing

1 Like

Pair of overall’s been refelting the shed roof.

High heels
Suspendies and a Bra
(just like my dear Papa)

Ooops! I’m in the wrong forum,aren’t I ?

4 Likes

I’m a lumberjack and I’m alright.

2 Likes

Not necessarily :rofl:

1 Like

We are all joking Azz.
We don’t want him choking on his coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aye, you say that…but you don’t know what he’s wearing, do ya? He could be like those newsreaders on telly…suit & tie up top and goodness knows what under the desk! :laughing:

I have goodness knows what under the desk. :flushed::innocent:

To mis quote Mae West,Goodness might have nothing to do with it.

1 Like