What Are You Wearing Today?

Jeans and a T-shirt, can’t wait for it to be warm enough to wear shorts again! :101:

When I went put for my early morning walk I was wearing navy undies, dark blue needlecord trousers, and blue Tattersall shirt ( stolen from the brother years ago!)

Now - freshly showered, hair washed, and a relaxed day planned - I am heading for breakfast wearing white undies, a green silk/cotton mix Kaftan and green toe post sandals.

Seems these days I’m always in something covered in paint …I used to have best jeans and kept separately were decorating jeans…now it seems I just have jeans :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

I did have to smile…
Me to Husband…You have your T.Shirt on inside out…
Husband to Me…Yes I know…got the clean side on today… :confused:

1 Like

I am wearing a dress because I am going out with a friend and the sun shone briefly this morning .
As I never wear anything but dog walking clothes and jeans this is a big thing - still got time to change !

2 Likes

Stay with the dress, Muddy…you will feel amazing!

I’m still wearing clothes

:dizzy:

1 Like

Warm enough @Azz:open_mouth: I haven’t worn anything other than shorts since April…You should get out more…Or is it just a ‘Postman’s’ thing? :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

The trouble with clothes is…They are so restrictive Minx… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really, Foxy? I find I can function reasonably well in mine. :slightly_smiling_face:

You aren’t dancing wildly in the rain with a large stick though, Harbal…

But have you tried functioning without clothes Harbal?.. :flushed:

You sly old grey :fox_face: you!!!

Look at you go!!! Posting gifs and everything!!

I’m impressed :fox_face:y

:040:

1 Like

Hold on…There’s a policeman at the door… :pleading_face:

1 Like

I thought you would like it Minx… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Only cos it’s not raining. :open_umbrella:

2 Likes

Certainly not in the recent past, Foxy. :disappointed:

Okay! I’m going to get some stick for this, but ‘hey ho’… :smirk:
It was while I was searching for trig points, I was in the middle of nowhere and felt like I was the only person alive on the planet…I suddenly got the urge to photograph myself in the nude standing against a trig point… :anguished: so I stripped off…It felt so exciting and daring, the brush of the cool air against parts of my body that rarely go exposed outside in the open air…It was so invigorating and at one with nature…However, the thought of being caught in such a compromising position had me quickly reaching for my clothes. But I can honestly see what naturists get out of it…

2 Likes

This reminds me of that incident in Twickenham

:thinking:

1 Like