What are you passionate about?

Oh my gosh Tiffany…I feel so much better about myself, looking at those collections! Wow!

I also am a ‘I will keep this as it might be useful later’ hoarder,

But my passion is books. Ok, let’s amend that. To, reading. I am passionate about reading. Whether it is a physical book (library or one of my own), on the library digital borrowing platform, magazines, on the iPad. Anything. When eating a meal, or watching telly, in bed at night.

Then CDs and DVDs.

But my dog first. The house is full of her stuff (there is a corner of the back room that has her mini bed that she suckles, and a box of her toys, usually strewn all over the floor. I’m always sliding on one of her tennis balls).

And I suppose I could be passionate about spending. Which I realise I must curb if I am to have a chance of reducing stuff in the home.

Edited.

1 Like

I am passionate about keeping fit and exercising, not sure why I left that one out, :+1:

1 Like

I wish I could get passionate about that Pauline…thats a good passion to have…well better than doughnuts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too summer .
I just having got the motivation to do exercises prefer to go out with the dog .

These are the Italian Spaghetti Dolls I spoke about earlier so called because their hair is spaghetti like … I just have these three![spaghetti dolls1

4 Likes

Yes, I’m very passionate about exercise, boring to quite a few…

By the way ,I’ve just bought four doughnuts…everything in moderation…instead of eating all 4…I’ll only eat 3…:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

ah!! lifting a whole bag of doughnuts must be good exercise

1 Like

I must say,I do Love a jam doughnut…licking my lips…

I absolutely adore those, :heartpulse:

Don’t you find them a bit creepy looking?

I’m most passionate about staying passionate and interested in life in general. I don’t ever want to become laid back and dull.

2 Likes

I guess my passion used to be photography, which is waning a little at the moment. I used to be passionate about writing, but I don’t seem to have the time for it lately.

1 Like

I’m passionate about:

• life in general
  • our dogs
  • my husband
  • my friends
  • singing and playing saxophone
  • painting ( water colouring , acrylics )
  • biking
  • swimming
  • kayaking, canoeing and motorcycle boating
  • skating
  • having fancy, intimate dinner parties
  • eating good food
  • having a clean, comfortable house
  • walking our dogs
  • photography
  • making and giving away cookies
  • where we live
  • motorcycling
1 Like

That’s so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your comment made me laugh Bruce…I dare not look at them now :slight_smile: Actually the largest one is only about 5inches tall so they are only small…if they come alive at night they won’t do much damage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually it’s not better than doughnuts , heck now I want a doughnut, shall we go to Crispy Creme hehe

1 Like

Please don’t get me wrong!
Yes, I do like your positives. I do too. But I’m not sure about all positives. We do like a clean, comfortable house. Would I describe it as a passion?

Maybe it’s just not me.

Those are very collectible, Summer. I had never heard of them & looked them up on Ebay.

I would have to say getting people to see the world the way I do through my photography.
Other than that my only other true passion is bad for me, chocolate chip cookies. :smiley:

1 Like

While I appreciate your difference of opinion here I think perhaps you might have missed the most important part of the question.

What are YoU passionate about?

This is what I’m passionate about. I didn’t say I am passionate about cleaning. A huge distinction. Having a clean atmosphere helps me relax and feel more organized and in control. There is a pay off that’s gratifying to ME.