What are you passionate about?

Most are in cabinets, Pauline. I collect lots of things, Beswick horses, Thelwell horses, other horse including floor standing ones, Wade ceramics, Horse brooches, Charlie bears & others, Kaycee dragons, those latter two fill up the settee and no one can sit on it. :grinning: Other animals. Decoy ducks all over the living room & in the front porch. Books, Terry Prachett & Anne McCaffrey, books about horses & birds/animals. I have childrens books & Snoopy books. As I said a hoarder. :grinning:

These pics were taken some time ago there are more now & they have been rearranged since several times. I also have Jellycats & Steiff in my bedroom.
We also sell, so not everything stays permanently. :grinning:

2 Likes

You’ve got it Alice. :grinning:

1 Like

Wow!!..Tiff, you’ve got some treasures there, I can see your passion!..I love that sheep dog…:heartpulse:

1 Like

Still got the dog, though not really what I collect, it reminds me of our old dog Brandy. & I got it from a car boot sale for £2.50. :grinning:

I love that dog too
But just a question Tiffs where do you sit ?

2 Likes

RUGBY…nothing else…just RUGBY

1 Like

We have two chairs free of animals, if more than two of us I have a very comfortable folding chair we can use.
This one & one next to it. Dragon placed to take the pic, it was removed after. :grinning:

Current positions of animals.

On my spare bed.

A cabinet.

Some of my ducks.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Me three

1 Like

Me four…:joy::rofl::heartpulse:

1 Like

Those ducks are certainly worth a Bob or two…:+1:

1 Like

Im going to be controversial. I love football so there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nothing to be controversial about… You like it… I don’t.

getting up in a morning

1 Like

Most of the things shown are. Specially the grey Beswick horses & the Charlie bears & Kaycee dragons.

Do you collect anything Pauline?

1 Like

I’m passionate about helping keep my dad healthy and happy

3 Likes

Hi Tiff, no I don’t, my son does, street shark, biker mice, on saying that those were his childhood toys.

He collects, too many to mention, consoles, games, vintage.

1 Like

I don’t really collect things so no real passion as far as that is concerned…I do have three little Italian spaghetti porcelain dolls though that I love…I’ll take a picture later and post it here…adorable they are.

No other passions apart from grandkids :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not a collector, just a hoarder. Hate throwing anything away, it is bound to be useful for something.

Having said that I am not passionate about it.

1 Like