What are you having for lunch/dinner? (Part 2)

Tin Red Salmon and Salad today.

Luncheon =Jacket potato, slathered with butter, and stuffed with tuna, onion, paprika and grated gruyere cheese.

Dinner - 0 - it is a fast day! Just some grapes and an orange.

Hi

Lunch was vegetarian

Cauliflower Cheese, swede, green beans, minute portions so I have seconds of whatever is left, today it was Quorn and vegetable pie

Liked the sound of that … until you mentioned quorn!

Stir fry, bottom of the fridge bits pieces; cabbage, mushrooms, pepper, onion, broccoli, noodles and my new find from Sainsburys Itsu broth. Added some bits of left over duck leg from yesterday. very tasty.

1 Like

Made an enormous shepherds pie for lunch today and enough for 14 more servings which are about to go in the freezer for quick meals or when I really dont want to cook.

1 Like

Luncheon = Homemade veg soup with toast

Dinner = Scotch egg with mixed salad
Pudding = Fresh Raspberries and Strawberries with greek yoghurt.

Hi

Today I am having a tuna and mayonnaise on brown bread for my evening meal.

I am taking no chances about getting out on Friday.

Tonight it Jacket, peas & broccoli, spinach & ricotta quiche I made earlier , please don’t ask for the recipe …Oooops my nose just grew a couple of inches …
Ok I bought it from Waitrose .

Early Dinner = Very exotic … Tomato Sausages, mushrooms, onions, eggs, and chips!

Pudding = Fresh Strawberries and Raspberries with ice cream.

Probably not the healthiest meal on the planet - but it tasted good!

just had salmon, Ms d00d’s runners from the garden, cheese sauce. glass of red.

1 Like

Going to use sainsburys brand super noodles to build a meal add plenty of seasoniings ginger and garlic and serve with poached egg on top. A nice 30p meal for each of us.

1 Like

Oven chips, 2 fried eggs and baked beans for both of us.

Just finished having dinner.

Frozen breaded pork steaks, steamed corn kernels, mashed potatoes (found a bag in freezer). Lambrini Rosé. Yummy!

1 Like

Chicken dinner, then cream horn and crisps.

1 Like

Yesterday beef and Yorkshire pudding and all the veg and gravy, then rhubarb and apple crumble with ice cream, homegrown fruit.

1 Like

Sea Bass, baby new potatoes, carrots, fine beans.

2 Likes

2 X Bacon and Cheese quarter pounders on Brioche Buns, I’m on a diet see.

3 Likes

Chicken salad for lunch today.

3 Likes

Breaded plaice fillet with a baked potato and salad.

2 Likes