What are you having for lunch/dinner? (Part 2)

@susiejaeger There was none in this Trout Boneless , I buy frozen from Iceland, also get my Sea Bass from there too .

Fish, Jacket potato, Cauliflower Cheese, Leeks.

Meat pie, baby potatoes, curly kale, carrots, gravy.

Gyros. Like a doner but Greek, and only pure lamb as the meat in the ā€œElephants Legā€ rather than god knows what in a Doner (Turkish) thing.

Thereā€™s a van comes to the local pub car park every weekend selling all sorts of unhealthy stuff. My wife will collect a couple around 8.00 ish together with - well whatever catches her eye but no doubt some baklava things. And chips! Well, ya gotta ainā€™t ya?

Chicken Breasts marinat in Piri Piri sauce, Roast potatoes & Vegs.

Scampi, Chips & Peas.

Dinner tonight? Chinese takeaway. Very good one in Ipswich we regularly use. My wife will collect it (I can no longer drive) and although it will need popping in the oven by the time she gets home thatā€™s no problem.

Chilli-con-Carne and Rice.

Chicken breasts marinated in Lemon, Coconut & Chilli, R. Pots. Leeks, Carrots.

Luncheon = Homemade soup and a cheese sandwich.

Dinner = Sea Bass sauted in garlic butter, with a stir fry of fava beans, celery, capsicums, scallions and cherry tomatoes.

Pudding = rhubarb poached in red wine and maple syrup, with grated fresh ginger, a handful of mixed dried fruit, a pinch of cinnamon and a chopped up fresh orange.

Just had a big dish of roasted veggies - various peppers, celery, red onion, brown onion, cherry tomatoes and potatoes - with Lincolnshire sausages. All cooked together in a little red wine, thyme, squirt of maple syrup and few chilli flakes.

1 Like

Sounds delicious!

1 Like

Hot & Spicy Pork strips, Jacket potato and Salad.

1 Like

Luncheon = Just a bowl of soup and a packet of crisps!

Dinner = Rib Eye Steak braised in red wine and onion gravy, with Hassleback potatoes, steamed radishes and glazed carrots.

Pudding = fresh fruit and ice cream.

Sounds good - would you like to share your recipe ?

Plain old Bangers & Mash here, probably with some onion gravy.
Then I have got some Strawberries to finish up for pud. :smiley:

Nothing wrong with that, Mups!!

Us? Fish, chips, and (tinned) mushy peas. Local baked artisan bread and local butter.

Thereā€™s nothing to share ST, I buy the belly of pork strips from the supermarket, I donā€™t do it myself.

1 Like

Corned beef hash. Havenā€™t had it for ages and loved it.