What a sick world we are living in!

Henry is in his 40s.

1 Like

@AnnieS - The age of consent for vacuum cleaners is 110

3 Likes

Does anyone know if he prefered ā€˜Uprightā€™ cleaners?

:rofl:ā€¦You lot are cracking Me upā€¦The silly Man will never hear the end of it.

1 Like

So we had a gay Vicar, in fishnets, having it away with a male hoover, (with or without itā€™s consent), who was spotted by a passer-by.

I must ask, if any of us had seen the local Vicar getting himself all of a frenzy like this, what might you have done? :thinking:

Is he gay? I thought he was married and his wife died? Not that prices anything, of course

Sorry Maree, I thought someone said earlier in this thread that he was gay. Apologies if heā€™s not.

What I would like to know though, is he had to pay Ā£800+ to the court, and anotehr Ā£200 compensation to the victim! I wonder what Henry spent it on? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

He wasnā€™t a Vicar at the time - he used to be a Vicar but had retired.

ā€œJPs heard Jeffs committed the sex act while working as a pastoral manager at Christian faith-based group, Parents Talking Aspergerā€™s.

The court heard he was in his office at The Baptist Centre in Middleton Cheney in September 2020 when he was seen by an eyewitness.

That witness walked past his office and said they saw Jeffs wearing nothing but a pair of ladiesā€™ stockings.

The court heard he was ā€˜standing between two dark chairs, thrusting into a Henry Hooverā€™.

Jeffs, who has an otherwise clean record, was given an 18-month community order. He must sign on as a sex offender.

He was also ordered to pay Ā£845 in court costs and Ā£200 in compensation to the victim who witnessed the sex act.

In mitigation, Jeffs was said to still be coming to terms with the loss of his wife at a young age and was in ā€˜a lot of painā€™ because he was ignoring his health and his diabetes was not medicated.

The magistrate said: ā€œWhy you thought it best to bring this matter to trial, I have no idea.ā€

If I had been the witness walking past his office door, I think I would have averted my eyes and walked quickly past!
I wouldnā€™t have stayed long enough to need Ā£200 Compensation for what I witnessed!
I may have reported the incident to whoever was in charge of the organisation but I donā€™t think I would have reported it to the police.
I think his sentence was a bit harsh - even the Magistrate thought it shouldnā€™t have ended up in Court.
If Iā€™d been employing him, either as a Volunteer or in paid employment, I would have offered him the choice of resigning or facing a disciplinary hearing - it was very inappropriate to be acting out his fantasies in the office of a public building, where he knew people would be turning up to attend a meeting.

1 Like

I would have admonished him for abuse/misuse of Church property after I had pulled the plug on him.

1 Like

Back to the OP ā€” But why sick? Strange certainly, but sick? What I would call sick were the Magdalene asylums / laundries and abuse of kids by Roman Catholic priests and nuns. This guy was just sad. It was an awful thing to rat him out.

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t. Iā€™d have turned it on full power and watched his tackle take an unplanned journey all the way up the hose!

1 Like

I imagine the person who saw him wasnā€™t really concerned about his welfare at that time, more likely their own. It isnā€™t the kind of thing you could calmly say ā€œOh, Iā€™m so sorry, Iā€™ll come back laterā€ while backing out of the door.

Point taken. :smiley_cat:

I would tell you all a vacuum joke but they always suckā€¦

2 Likes

Deep thought of the day

When you clean out a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner :thinking:

1 Like

Ā£200 a throw! Iā€™ll witness henry shaggings all day long for that. Itā€™s not that Iā€™m particularly interested of course ā€¦

1 Like

This can cause severe prolapse of the bladder - one guy, in America, saw his bladder hanging out of himself after getting too passionate with his Hoover.

Oh man!

I was just thinking about breakfast but Iā€™ve suddenly lost my appetite.
Canā€™t imagine why :wink:

3 Likes

Same hereā€¦ :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Annie, l donā€™t think this particular Henry could have been 40! Or he might have electrocuted the vicar and then heā€™d have been up for murder!
No, lā€™d say this was one of his many grandkids who must be under 16!

1 Like