What a sick world we are living in!

My sympathy -and admiration- goes to the judge for having to keep a straight face throughout the proceedings.

4 Likes

Oh gawd!!..I’m lost for words,
:astonished:

The mind boggles
 I haven’t laughed so much in years
 :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmmm 

I’ve got a Henry vacuum cleaner 
 but I’ve never been that desperate.

1 Like

You’d think he would have done that with a little pink “Hetty” machine not a "Henry :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Grotty old devil, and what a pathetic excuse he gave.
Lots of men must have lost their partner and have Diabetes, but I am sure they don’t all go around ravishing Henry hoovers. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

As for saying he had no previous offences, that could well be because he hasn’t ever been caught before!

I do hope Henry was rehomed? :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Maybe it was 'Enry the 8th

1 Like

Yeah, could well be. :grinning:
I’d not have a lot of sympathy if it got stuck and he had to go to hospital still ‘wearing it.’

I bet he wouldn’t be the first.

Oh, it’s not uncommon, I assure you.

When I was a radiographer I was involved in imaging a gentleman who had accidentally fallen backwards on to a handle of a pair of garden shears. I’m sure I don’t have to elaborate!

1 Like

What a weird case .
There is a victim ?
Is that the Henry Hoover or the nosy Parker walking by ?

1 Like

Oh yeah, gardening trouserless was he? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

He probably had a hole in his trousers. Of course, no-one believed him, though we were not at liberty to question or suggest anything. Not our position.
Actually it was the handle’s position that he was most concerned about.

How revolting.
Wouldn’t want to use those shears after him!

Oh I could relate one or two more such things, but there’s a time and a place.
(Round the back of the bike sheds tomorrow!)

2 Likes

I have seen some unusual causes of death when I worked in the insurance industry many years ago - one was quite shocking! - all I can say is, if you are going to experiment, please stay safe and make sure the vacuum cleaner is not plugged into the electricity supply!

I can just imagine the funny looks us blokes in our 70’s would get, going into a shop on our own, to buy one of them Henry’s! :flushed: :astonished: :hot_face:

What is odd is that he was had for indecent exposure but the member of the public had only seen him because they had looked in through the window.

I didn’t realise that could be a crime.
I shall have to doing my hoovering with my stick hoover a lot more carefully in future.

2 Likes

The old bloke should have launched a counter claim of invasion of privacy. I mean, what’s it coming to when you can’t hump your Henry in the privacy of your own office without some busy body getting you dragged off by the plod and hauled in front of the beak? *

*I was watching an episode of Minder earlier. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes