What a sick world we are living in!

I worked at a power station where one of the cleaners used to put his willie in the vacuum cleaner hose to enlarge it. Not only didn’t he get charged with anything but he was the last person still working there long after the place closed so it might have worked.

I’m trying to work out what the crime is here. Is it because Henry has a face? Is it the stockings? Men get up to all sorts if left to their own devices. What necessitates being placed on the sex offenders register? Struggling to work out who the victim is here.

1 Like

Or with their own devices…oh wait, was it his own hoover or someone else’s?

2 Likes

I vaguely remember reading an article quite a few years ago on the misuse of hoovers.
There was a vacuum cleaner, I think it might have been The Dustette.
Anyway, unfortunately there was an intake fan quite close to the front of the unit, several men sustained quite serious injuries.
It doesn’t bear thinking about!

Lord have mercy upon us

1 Like

Perhaps he was homosexual.

2 Likes

I think it might have been set to. blow. and not suck, apparently his upright wasn’t too happy he was cheating with Henry…

Was henry turned on at the time,we all know the pastor was.
If not he should be done for nonconsensual sex too.lol

Could have been worse. Could have been a Hoover with its “Beats as it sweeps as it cleans” action.

1 Like

My thoughts are with the poor sod who usually cleans the office with that Henry……. :nauseated_face:

I don’t ‘spose this was the first time John and Henry have got together :rofl:

Can you imagine the state the air filter must be in? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Eugh…. And who is going to change the dust bag………

The vacuum cleaner, I suppose.

8086071_R_Z001A

Well…
once he’s got his hose on and stands there like a soldier on parade, with that mischievous grin on his face… it’s enough to turn the coldest hearts to mush :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Now I know why green Harry has that big grin👇

I’d as lief not !

Annie, Of course he should have been prosecuted and put on a Sex Offenders register.

Henry was obviously underage at the time of the offence and didn’t give consent for such an act to be performed upon him.
I mean, was Henry even allowed to go on the stand in court and testify?
I also hope he is receiving counselling for his traumatic experience.

I am more intrigued as to how far across the room that the vicar was dragged by Henry’s hose?

Many years ago, people would have been shocked to hear of a vicar doing something like that.

Today, however, somehow it doesn’t seem so very unusual!

In fact, one almost expects it. :thinking:

What a load of prejudiced whatsits you lot are

Has anyone even ASKED if John Jeff self identifies as a hoover? :rage:

1 Like