What a sick world we are living in!

These days you might be right Art, my last Hetty lasted only 2 years. (luckily for her she died not as a result of being ravaged by a randy vicar!)

What about a naughty nun?

Our cleaner would laugh to be described that way Art. But she definitely meddled with Hetty in some way when changing her bag because poofff off she went with a faint sigh.

1 Like

Seems to me the only winner here is the system and the newspaper that got a few extra reads . The guy might be a little off the page but requiring a listing on the sex offenders register ?

I think the thing here is the exhibitionism, sex with household gadgets isn’t illegal

He could have indulged in the privacy of his own home, Henrys are only £129 in Argos and being dual purpose, probably more economical than a blow up doll :rofl:

But he went for it in a semi public place and carried on even when he knew someone was watching

He’s probably just sexually frustrated, lonely or maybe going a bit senile. A lot of dementia patients behave in inappropriate ways around sex

But police and judges are cracking down on “flashers” because it’s been shown a high percentage of them go on to rape.

2 Likes

Maybe Henry is Gay and enjoyed it, nowt wrong with a bit of consensual sex haha