US Election 2024 antics

There has been no link with Epstein and Trump. Don’t get me wrong. They tried to find some kind of association between Trump and him but they came up empty handed. Unlike Harris and Epstein.

Its so hard to find anything about whether the two men knew each other, isn’t it?

1 Like

Turns out that the Hiatians in Springfield have been working hard, earning money and stimulating the economic recovery of the city. Not eating pets. Trump is simply stoking the hatred by making up stories. What a nice man. Of course he has to do this because (1) he knows his voters and they are, in the majority, mean minded and racist, (2) he has no real policies to put forward, (3) he knows Harris is winning over the voters, especially after his dismal debate performance and the increasing evidence that he’s as senile as Biden.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/haitian-immigrants-fueled-springfields-growth-now-us-presidential-debate-2024-09-11/

1 Like

I guess they did know each other. But just like the rest of the names of contacts.
I’ll admit they were some good reads but nothing there out of the ordinary for the upper class.

Who’s leading in the polls on what, varies on which poll you look at.
There has been two examples on how violent the left is, with to assassination attempts against Trump.
If the left were so confident in the polls, why would they do these types of things.
Trump has names a few things he would fix immediately. A all Harris says, is I’ll make the middle class better again. With out name anything for the majority of the middle class.

https://youtube.com/shorts/OsECsJTggbs?si=TMcBAmVY6mJwvqZJ

O Dear.

(38) FOOTAGE: Ohio Woman EATING a Cat?! - YouTube

2 Likes

Harris vics president choice

No - they weren’t done by ‘the left’.

They were done by individual people

Just like any idiotic thing done by individual right wing supporters doesn’t represent ‘the right’

“A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest”

I sorry, I forgot to get my information from over 8000 miles away. Guess I have to dumb it down. People do not try to assassinate people they support. Common sense, at least in countries with gun rights.

Individuals of a specific party. Individuals are the ones the are the base of organizations.

“Ryan Wesley Routh, the second Trump shooter. He looks like a MAGA republican but is a registered democrat,”

Thomas Matthew Crooks donated to the Democrat party.

And we all donate to things we don’t support, not in this country.

I like this one: Just like any idiotic thing done by individual right wing supporters doesn’t represent ‘the right’

Guess we haven’t seen any of that being done, have.

I see you are still posting as rudely as ever. :roll_eyes:

My post was quite straightforward, simple concept whether 1 inch or 8000 miles away - an individual is not representative of the left ( or the right) - tarring a huge group of people by one person as if that is all of them.

I’m sure we could all find idiotic things individual Republican supporters have done - but most of us dont think that is the right as a whole.

Look up “devious” and all will be clear.

Edit: here you go

(of a route or journey) longer and less direct than the most straightforward way.

“they arrived at the town by a devious route”

2 Likes

Does no-one remember the crowds of armed Trump supporters picketing Georgia state hall after the 2020 election? They carried machine guns ffs. Then more violent Trump supporters attacked and broke into the Capitol on Jan 6th. But somehow some people feel able to claim that its the democrat supporters that are the violent group. Jeez. As if the Proud Boys never existed. As if armed insurrection was never actively planned.
This time round, when Trump loses, he will again claim a foul vote. He will again use rhetoric that will incite people. And who knows where it will lead this time.

1 Like

Looks like you see the Left as scapegoats for the problems of society, all the while supporting one of the worse candidates / criminals (habitual liar, traitor, convicted felon,conspirator, collaborator, insurrectionist, a wanta be dictator / tyrant, fraudster…ect…ect…

That is why Trump supporters are strong gun advocates, they wish to be viewed as a threat to civil authority when things do not go their way, and the really sad thing about, it has deeply divided us as a nation.The South/ Southwest sector of the US is made up primarily of what is known as the “old Confederacy” and is the hotbed of the GOP. A Trump return to the Oval Office will be the downfall of the United States of America, we will become a Christofascist nation, and a nation embroiled in civil war in a very short period; Christian Fascism will not work here.

One has to remember Mr. Robin is an extremist Right - Wing protagonist, you should take everything he says with a grain of salt (or not at all).

I know a whole lot of duck hunters who shoot them every year (including myself), they are very tasty if you know how to prepare them. Believe me traitor Don is just winding up the weakminded.

Telling the truth is not rude! But that is a good example of the left. Rude or offensive if it something factual. That like saying Trump isn’t “right” because he’s only one person.
You will find a lot more idiotic things the Democrat supports are and have done.
Everyone can speak for them selves about their own personal views

Ah. Guess what and you know this, they have the right to bear arms. Surprise.

But the only killing on that day was a Democrat shooting a Republican. So much for the peaceful democrats.

Proud Boys, you mean like ANTIFA, BLM? Jeez.

Armed insurrection? Who, what, when, where. It was a Democrat that shoot and killed someone. Not a protester.

And let end with a what if situation. Quick hit the panic button.