Unpopular opinions - an amnesty!

Yeah, and wot about me being exposed to all you Brexiters? :rofl::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Bad images, psychological distress, years of therapy. AZZ, I’m suing! :judge::balance_scale:

1 Like

Please don’t lump me in with that lot. I shall get overly offended, and stomp off clutching my pearls in distress… :joy:

2 Likes

It’s a minefield, I tell you :scream::joy:

1 Like

Sorry to those about to have lunch, but “beads” are a popular item on Love Honey apparently and mostly among heterosexuals ….

I am just well enough informed to get the principle of the beads, but not enough for it to effect my lunch. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know beads…you make jewellery with them! Whats unpopular about that?

1 Like

disgusting be it gay or heterosexuals, it’s vile and filthy, unprotected causes so many infections such as gonorrhea HIV and others. An anus is for expelling stools YUK

3 Likes

I may have just made a faux pas on the bead comment. :frowning_face: Good grief, I really need to stay off the internet!

1 Like

Please tell me you didn’t Google it! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, yes…I googled “What do beads have to do with bums” and there it was.

With images. :flushed:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Oh, I’m so sorry. Still, it probably spiced up your Google search history!

My laptop exploded…along with my eyes! :eyes:

1 Like

Lucky you weren’t in work :rofl:

So am i! I actually said out loud “Look at the size of them though!” That would have raised a few eyebrows had I been in work! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well I knew just enough about the subject to know not to google it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok…well I won’t ask how, but someone might have warned me before I skipped happily off to find out for myself! :roll_eyes:

No lunch for me today then!

2 Likes

this thread is hilarious! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

you need to be a bit wary of using the word ‘shove’ the way this thread is heading Hiding

1 Like

…and not just for Christmas.

Well, I’m not the worse culprit! I sniggered and had to double check Melgal70 was still talking about forum threads…. :rofl::rofl::rofl::scream::flushed:

But obviously I was too refined to comment on her use of “shove” :innocent: :joy:

Unlike some :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like